The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"The ‘summer 2021 assessment materials for centres’ published at the end of March are currently padlocked. From 19 April, past exam question summaries in these documents (but not mark schemes) will be published open access for students. Question papers and mark schemes in their usual positions on our qualification pages will remain padlocked under their usual release schedule. Autumn 2020 exam materials are due for padlock release in July 2021 (TBC)."

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/about-us/qualification-brands/edexcel.updates.html?article=%2Fcontent%2Fdemo%2Fen%2Fnews-policy%2Fsubject-updates%2Fenglish%2Fsummer-2021-key-information-in-a-nutshell
Reply 2
Where will the information be published on the 19th April?
Reply 3
Edexcel has announced that support materials will be released today. But some people said that those papers are not 'unseen materials' and the unseen materials are only released on the day the exam is supposed to be sat to ensure security and fairness. It makes me confused as Edexcel has not made any announcements but those people feel pretty sure about this.
Original post by pampam11
Edexcel has announced that support materials will be released today. But some people said that those papers are not 'unseen materials' and the unseen materials are only released on the day the exam is supposed to be sat to ensure security and fairness. It makes me confused as Edexcel has not made any announcements but those people feel pretty sure about this.

The materials have already been released. Someone posted a link to it in another thread.
Reply 5
Original post by Unknown1232003
The materials have already been released. Someone posted a link to it in another thread.

what thread?

wheree?

Where😭...I have my xams next week!
Original post by Chimchima

same :frown:

thank you, but some june 2021 materials are still locked, and it seems to me they still haven't released the materials for some subjects, yeah?
Original post by idontlikedonuts
thank you, but some june 2021 materials are still locked, and it seems to me they still haven't released the materials for some subjects, yeah?

I dont do edexcel so idk sorry! Good luck witj everything :smile:

I'd not spotted any missing on Edexcel yet (every subject I've looked at has had that drop down menu called "Summer 2021 assessment material for students"), which subject/level is missing? They're not unlocking the recent exam papers, just these extra materials.
Original post by Interea
I'd not spotted any missing on Edexcel yet (every subject I've looked at has had that drop down menu called "Summer 2021 assessment material for students"), which subject/level is missing? They're not unlocking the recent exam papers, just these extra materials.

I'm looking for chemistry, biology, and physics, the international qualifications.
I'm looking for chemistry, biology, and physics, the international qualifications.

There aren't any Additional Assessment Support materials for the Edexcel IAL qualifications since the exam board are sending out unseen material, i.e. effectively a new exam paper.
Original post by tiny hobbit
There aren't any Additional Assessment Support materials for the Edexcel IAL qualifications since the exam board are sending out unseen material, i.e. effectively a new exam paper.

oh thanks, but I did see a pre released materials for UNIT 5 of biology under JUNE 2021 but it's locked. Thanks anyway. :smile:

Have you done paper 4 today? How was it? What questions came up?
Thanks a lot
Original post by Florindag
Have you done paper 4 today? How was it? What questions came up?
Thanks a lot

I did my pure math 1 paper yesterday...idk about P4..
I did my pure math 1 paper yesterday...idk about P4..

Thanks. I meant u4 biology
Original post by prokar
Anyone got Physics U4, ICT U3, Chemistry U4 or Maths S1 paper?

I'd love you forever

So are you asking to see the "unseen" materials before the official time of the test?

Latest