Reply 162
Original post by NayAC174
I just got THE CALL!!

Conditional offer I’m so happy 😁

Congrats, what region?
Original post by KenGB
Congrats, what region?

West Midlands bham/ Solihull
I’m still waiting to hear back from west mids Mercia -Nuneaton (was my only preference to that post )
I just got THE CALL!!

Conditional offer I’m so happy 😁

Many congratulations thats wonderful news :smile::smile:

Its interesting watching your progress because you seem to be about one week ahead of me! Did they give you a location? And do you train at your local office or is it somewhere else or online?
Original post by jessie97
Many congratulations thats wonderful news :smile::smile:

Its interesting watching your progress because you seem to be about one week ahead of me! Did they give you a location? And do you train at your local office or is it somewhere else or online?

Thank you so relieved honestly 😅, so I’m training at five ways but haven’t been given a location yet and she said some people are in office so I’m
Not sure if it’s in office all the time or WFH
Reply 166
Hey guys, I had my call come through yesterday and my formal contract came through today. I applied for the East London position. I think it’s fair to say the process has been different for everyone! Mine went fairly straight forward, the longest wait I had was waiting to find out whether I’d passed my pre-recorded interview (I waited around 9 days). Everything went smoothly from there. If anyone has any questions I’m happy to answer :smile:
Original post by txnj
Hey guys, I had my call come through yesterday and my formal contract came through today. I applied for the East London position. I think it’s fair to say the process has been different for everyone! Mine went fairly straight forward, the longest wait I had was waiting to find out whether I’d passed my pre-recorded interview (I waited around 9 days). Everything went smoothly from there. If anyone has any questions I’m happy to answer :smile:

How long did you wait for your references etc to come back and disclosure checks that’s the stage am at Just now
Reply 168
Original post by Afclovejoy1987
How long did you wait for your references etc to come back and disclosure checks that’s the stage am at Just now

Hi, so they’ve given me a conditional offer based on the pre-employment checks. I don’t think my pre-employment checks are completed yet but on the contract is states that they’re happy for you to start working with them whilst they’re still doing the pre-employment checks on you and if anything should get flagged up then they’ll discuss that with you. My DBS took under a week to come back. Lucky for me my counter signatory filled out the form straight away. Hopefully you get a call soon to offer you a position
Original post by txnj
Hi, so they’ve given me a conditional offer based on the pre-employment checks. I don’t think my pre-employment checks are completed yet but on the contract is states that they’re happy for you to start working with them whilst they’re still doing the pre-employment checks on you and if anything should get flagged up then they’ll discuss that with you. My DBS took under a week to come back. Lucky for me my counter signatory filled out the form straight away. Hopefully you get a call soon to offer you a position

I got a separate email to say they would send me a email when they were ready for me to do a disclosure everyone has all been different
Original post by txnj

Congratulations when do you start?
Reply 171
I got a separate email to say they would send me a email when they were ready for me to do a disclosure everyone has all been different

Oh really? That’s strange. I’m already on the DBS update service so maybe that’s why things were a little bit sped up for me:confused:
Reply 172
Congratulations when do you start?

Thank you! I told them I could start whenever but she was so accommodating to the fact that it’s Ramadan and said I can start after it. So I officially start on 17th May :smile:
Original post by txnj
Thank you! I told them I could start whenever but she was so accommodating to the fact that it’s Ramadan and said I can start after it. So I officially start on 17th May :smile:

Oh that’s good, nice to know they’re accommodating! Seems real now we have start dates haha. You start the Monday before me
I’ve just had my formal offer through, just want to wait and see for the other post as it’s actually in my local area but either way I’m chuffed to bits
I’ve just had my formal offer through, just want to wait and see for the other post as it’s actually in my local area but either way I’m chuffed to bits

Did they phone you with formal offer ?
Did they phone you with formal offer ?

Nope it’s just came through on email and says it’s on the portal too (haven’t checked yet) I’ve got 5 days to accept
Nope it’s just came through on email and says it’s on the portal too (haven’t checked yet) I’ve got 5 days to acce

Congratulations again to you
Congratulations again to you

Thank you
On the contract it still says subject to checks but the fact it’s an actual contract makes me feel a whole lot safer this whole process is so shaky 🤣
Does anyone know if being on the reserve list will actually end up in a formal offer? Or is it just a 50/50 chance. I was put on the reserve list a day after giving my pre-employment checks. However, i received my DBS today. Is that a good sign? or is there still a chance i might not get the job, despite receiving my DBS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending