Physics and maths tutor psychology

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
LISAmoauter
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has used physics and maths tutor notes for psychology and what their opinions on them were? I usually use my schools notes which are very detailed and long, but I'm struggling to use them for biopsychology so was considering using physics and maths tutors ones. Although, I'm a bit scared they wont be detailed/specific enough and I could end up not knowing how to answer some questions. Thank you
tansphilip
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
I think for biopsych tutor2u notes are more brief than physics and maths tutor. Have you looked at tutor2u ones?
LISAmoauter
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I haven't actually but for psychology I think i prefer when notes are more detailed just because questions can be quite specific. Do you find the tutor2u ones work for?
Thank you
tansphilip
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, for biopsychology because it's mainly facts so much easier when you see summarised notes. But for addiction I use physicsandmaths ones and they're really good especially since they have decent AO3 as well. I think it's best if you use a variety and pick the bits you like
Good luck
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (130)
66.33%
No (44)
22.45%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.22%

Watched Threads