Grey's Anatomy Fan Club

Watch
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello, I don't know if anyone else like's Grey's Anatomy, but I do, and I would like to share my interests with TSR

Right now I have finished season 10 and need to start 11, so no spoilers please 😊
Prefect1992
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey i know you said no spoilers but there's this scene where everyone's like "yo anyone going to cook this chicken" and everyone's like no anyway some guy throws the chicken into the room like a flashbang, everyone ducks and then he goes onto all fours and starts eating it with his hands behind his back. Then they get transported to the 1960s, cuba, the cuban missile crisis. John F Kennedy is on the line he needs to stop the evil shapeshifting reptilian illuminati lizards from launching nukes then Stalin comes in riding a Rhumba asking for his money. Anyway I hope this is a spoiler I need to sell this to make money because my Dad left to go to the tesla dealership and came back with a model T ford.
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
(Original post by Prefect1992)
Hey i know you said no spoilers but there's this scene where everyone's like "yo anyone going to cook this chicken" and everyone's like no anyway some guy throws the chicken into the room like a flashbang, everyone ducks and then he goes onto all fours and starts eating it with his hands behind his back. Then they get transported to the 1960s, cuba, the cuban missile crisis. John F Kennedy is on the line he needs to stop the evil shapeshifting reptilian illuminati lizards from launching nukes then Stalin comes in riding a Rhumba asking for his money. Anyway I hope this is a spoiler I need to sell this to make money because my Dad left to go to the tesla dealership and came back with a model T ford.
What is it with you and chicken?
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Its on my watch list for disney plus :yep: is it basically just the American version of Casualty, or better/worse?
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Its on my watch list for disney plus :yep: is it basically just the American version of Casualty, or better/worse?
No, not really, but it's a REALLY good show, but i've found not everyone likes it soooo, it's all up to you, you should check it out
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Dovah21
TrES2b
Hazelly
Foxehh

I am not a fan of that TV series, but I know that TSR has a great fan base and that is why I thought some members would appreciate it, if I tag them here.
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kallisto)
Dovah21
TrES2b
Hazelly
Foxehh

I am not a fan of that TV series, but I know that TSR has a great fan base and that is why I thought some members would appreciate it, if I tag them here.
Thanks 😊
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Dovah21
TrES2b
Hazelly
Foxehh

Thanks for the tag

Ive watched up to somewhere around season 5ish I need to get back to finishing it sometime.
Last edited by Foxehh; 2 months ago
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
(Original post by Foxehh)
Thanks for the tag

Ive watched up to somewhere around season 5ish
Did you like it? What's happened so far from what you watched, I forget it was a awhile ago haha
Last edited by iamthicccccc1405; 2 months ago
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
Did you like it?
Love it, its got to be somewhere in my top three favorite Netflix shows :yep:
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Thanks for the tag

Ive watched up to somewhere around season 5ish I need to get back to finishing it sometime.
You are welcome! I will tag another one, if I find more lovers. I am sure that I will.

Did you like it?
you don't mind, if I tout for your fan club?
Beecar98
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey! I’m a big fan of greys anatomy I’ve watched up to season 15 (waiting for season 16 to be available free with prime), but I’m currently rewatching it and am at season 12
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
Love it, its got to be somewhere in my top three favorite Netflix shows :yep:
Whats happened so far, I watched season 5 awhile ago so I forget haha

You are welcome! I will tag another one, if I find more lovers. I am sure that I will.

you don't mind, if I tout for your fan club?
Your fine

(Original post by Beecar98)
Hey! I’m a big fan of greys anatomy I’ve watched up to season 15 (waiting for season 16 to be available free with prime), but I’m currently rewatching it and am at season 12
Ohh, I need to start 11, i've finished up season 10 though
Last edited by iamthicccccc1405; 2 months ago
Beecar98
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ohh, I need to start 11, i've finished up season 10 though
Hah you definitely should
Which season has been your favourite so far? (Trying to think of questions that don’t include spoilers for anyone 😂)
Bexjw
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Grey’s is one of my go-to binge shows! I love the earlier series and sadly find the newer seasons just don’t live up to what it was. I haven’t caught up wi the the most recent 2 (I think). I actually keep hold of Amazon prime so I can watch it whenever I want! 😂
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
(Original post by Beecar98)
Hah you definitely should
Which season has been your favourite so far? (Trying to think of questions that don’t include spoilers for anyone 😂)
Well I know Derek dies in the end of season 11, so sad...

(Original post by Bexjw)
Grey’s is one of my go-to binge shows! I love the earlier series and sadly find the newer seasons just don’t live up to what it was. I haven’t caught up wi the the most recent 2 (I think). I actually keep hold of Amazon prime so I can watch it whenever I want! 😂
You should watch the last 2
Bexjw
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Well I know Derek dies in the end of season 11, so sad...

I've seen spoilers for them (thanks official Official Grey's Anatomy pages)! So I know a bit about what's going at the moment. I know that I should and will catch up at some point soon!
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bexjw)
I've seen spoilers for them (thanks official Official Grey's Anatomy pages)! So I know a bit about what's going at the moment. I know that I should and will catch up at some point soon!
I hate when I see spoilers, but i've seen a lot haha
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
greenapples2
syrup!
Catherine1973
artful_lounger

For everyone who likes to talk about Grey's Anatomy with love and passion, here is the right place. You can thank me later.
Last edited by Kallisto; 2 months ago
Beecar98
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I cry so hard every time I see that episode 😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (196)
43.85%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.19%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.83%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (94)
21.03%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (47)
10.51%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed