The Student Room Group

This guy is attracted or I'm just over-thinking?

Soo I ve been seeing this guy at my university merch shop. Initially I found him attractive but later on I wasn't that attracted. Anyways he seems to act a bit weird. I have seen this guy in passing a couple of times and we always locked eyes. This happened today when he was serving a customer and I was passing by and we saw each other. Similarly, this happened 2 weeks ago when I was leaving the shop and looked back and we both saw each other.

I ve also noticed once that when I went to get stationary items and had queued up, he stood there and kept looking for a few seconds then went outside.

Anyways, I bought stuff from him 2 days ago and he was doing the same, looking at my eye area (I guess as we have face masks on) and my fingers toucjed against his when taking the items.

Today like I said I saw him while crossing but didn't really look at him , just walked away. Later on, I came to buy a notebook and when he saw me, he kind of moved away from the counter, looking around the other guys at other counters, and then called me over to serve.

He didn't really seem warm like he was 2 days ago. He billed the items quickly and gave it to me.

I'm not sure what's happened here. Whats up with this dude?
Idk, talk to him, you guys don't seem to have anything going on. Just looking or not looking at someone means nothing.
Looking? Wym? At you or just a quick shop check?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending