The Student Room Group

Will I be able to apply for 6 Universities on UCAS?

Hi, I was wondering if there was a limit to how many unis you can apply for as there are 6 that I like and wondered if I am going to have to remove one from my list when it comes to applying.
You can apply to a maximum of 5 on your UCAS form
but....
if you get no offers then you can add more choices that are available via UCAS extra (one at a time using the form) and/or UCAS clearing (have to call them and/or fill in online forms on the clearing site of the unis themselves)

(anyone can correct me if I am wrong)
5 choices.

Only.
Original post by Year12student:)
Hi, I was wondering if there was a limit to how many unis you can apply for as there are 6 that I like and wondered if I am going to have to remove one from my list when it comes to applying.

As above, its 5 maximum.

Theoretically if you get rejected from all 5 courses you can then apply for a 6th via UCAS extra but thats a route you really dont want to use unless necessary.
If you’re unsure how to use your 5 choices then I would strongly suggest applying initially to your top 3 and then using time after you apply (when you might have some offers or rejections) but before the January deadline to decide which universities to add to your final 2 choices.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending