jinji
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
hi guys so since theres no 2021 entry thread for dentistry at Newcastle i thought id make one!
so I've been pooled lol wtf does that even mean I'm so lost i don't even know if its a waitlist kinda thing or a 'second batch' kinda approach
has anyone else whos been pooled emailed Newcastle to ask how many offers they've even sent out currently?
Bilalr7211
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I received an offer today at 1ish but I’m a partners applicant
jinji
Rep:
?
we

(Original post by Bilalr7211)
well done!!! thats amazing! i'm also a partners applicant and i really want an offer from Newcastle its my favourite out of everywhere I've applied
are you thinking of firming Newcastle?
Vin22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by jinji)
hi guys so since theres no 2021 entry thread for dentistry at Newcastle i thought id make one!
so I've been pooled lol wtf does that even mean I'm so lost i don't even know if its a waitlist kinda thing or a 'second batch' kinda approach
has anyone else whos been pooled emailed Newcastle to ask how many offers they've even sent out currently?
Hi! I also have been pooled for Newcastle as well. Our application is being re-assessed or reviewed again in April and then they'll let us know if we have an offer or not. I guess its just waiting and crossing our fingers for now. I have heard that they are taking in 25 places this year.
jinji
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vin22)
Hi! I also have been pooled for Newcastle as well. Our application is being re-assessed or reviewed again in April and then they'll let us know if we have an offer or not. I guess its just waiting and crossing our fingers for now. I have heard that they are taking in 25 places this year.
ONLY 25??? WHAT HOW i thought it was 68 home students???
Vin22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by jinji)
ONLY 25??? WHAT HOW i thought it was 68 home students???
I know!! In the previous emails they said they had 260 applications for 25 places, not sure if that number has changed. Other unis were also reducing the number of applicants they take in because of corona. Which other unis did you apply for ?
Vin22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Bilalr7211)
Congrats!!!
jinji
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vin22)
I know!! In the previous emails they said they had 260 applications for 25 places, not sure if that number has changed. Other unis were also reducing the number of applicants they take in because of corona. Which other unis did you apply for ?
surely that OH WAIT isnt htat dental hygiene and therapy?
I've applied to manchester Newcastle bristol and queen marys wbu
Vin22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by jinji)
surely that OH WAIT isnt htat dental hygiene and therapy?
I've applied to manchester Newcastle bristol and queen marys wbu
Oh, didn’t read your message properly, sorry I scared you there. Yes I applied for dental hygiene and therapy, hope the numbers of applicants stayed the same for dentistry. Good luck! I applied to Manchester as well.
Immybro
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jinji)
Yoo im a partners applicant and also still waiting :/ they were ment to let me know in april but pushed to mid may still waiting how are u feeling about it im optimistic in one hand but im very unlucky 😂😂
klywi03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi has anyone else firmed dentistry at ncl?
dent-app04
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by klywi03)
I have
K4tehamilton
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by klywi03)
I did
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (28)
29.47%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
9.47%
No I am happy with my choice (52)
54.74%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.32%

Watched Threads