failed an exam that I thought went well

Watch
basicbengalikid
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
hey I had a chem mock exam and I thought it went well (like at least an A) but I just got the result - a C lol, i literally feel so terrified now I have another exam in May that they’ll use to determine my grade but yeah I think I just need some inspiration and motivation from people pls ! help me pick myself up again lol edit: I’m especially scared cause I need an A at least to meet my offer
Last edited by basicbengalikid; 2 months ago
nm12345
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
you're not alone.....all the exams that I think went well always end up rubbish....
basicbengalikid
Rep:
?
(Original post by nm12345)
you're not alone.....all the exams that I think went well always end up rubbish....
why is this actually such a common thing
nm12345
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by basicbengalikid)
why is this actually such a common thing
Idekkkkk, it kinda makes me feel better when Ik someone else flopped the same exam as me
basicbengalikid
Rep:
?
(Original post by nm12345)
Idekkkkk, it kinda makes me feel better when Ik someone else flopped the same exam as me
I usually feel like this too!! But now that these assessments are contributing to our overall grade I’m more or less crapping myself😭
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It happens. Get your paper back, have a look at where you went wrong, and learn from your mistakes. I'm sure you will do better in your next paper.
basicbengalikid
Rep:
?
(Original post by black tea)
It happens. Get your paper back, have a look at where you went wrong, and learn from your mistakes. I'm sure you will do better in your next paper.
Honestly I needed that last line of confidence🥺thank you, I just need to work my butt off for that next exam and not make the same mistakes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (20)
31.75%
No (43)
68.25%

Watched Threads