What's your favourite GCSE subject?

Watch
nnth
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
... And which GCSE have you found the easiest (and why)?

Personally, I found chemistry, combined science, quite easy as I learn better visually. My favourite GCSE was Music as it integrated elements of composing and performing as well as analysing into the course.
Last edited by nnth; 4 months ago
Shy oreo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
my favourite gcse is business which I’m still studying. I love business because I get a real insight of how a tiny business turned into a global business (like amazon). It also teaches you how to be successful in the world of business and it’s likely to stand you in good stead come the start of your career. There’s so many more reasons why I love business and you gain so many skills from it
Mkm5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
My favourite gcse is either maths (our teachers amazing and I love my class) or history because I really like our topics! Easiest would definitely be GCSE PE 😆
UrFellowMedic
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
For me, Geography was definitely the most interesting! I just loved learning about what happens on the earth, tectonic movements, formation of certain landscapes, it’s all hella interesting and I pretty enjoyed the econ side of it!
Easiest subject I’d say was Maths, maybe cos the teachers were really good in my secondary school, and the questions in my opinion pretty straightforward!
1-800-WAIFU
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
my favourite would be geography and i am doing geography a-level this year and i still love it! as for the easiest, i would say english and commerce. english because i love writing and reading so that's that as for commerce is because i don't even have to study hard as i only need common sense lol.
emek4official
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
My favourite GCSE was probably Mathematics and English Literature.

My favourite A Level is Drama.
tsukife
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
i lovee r.s. and it's my best but the easiest might be business (but i rlly dislike it and it's rlly boring for me)
og-icon
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by nnth)
... And which GCSE have you found the easiest (and why)?

Personally, I found chemistry, combined science, quite easy as I learn better visually. My favourite GCSE was Music as it integrated elements of composing and performing as well as analysing into the course.
my best to worst

1) Biology
2) Chemistry
3) History
miss-mercury!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
probs computer science
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (55)
28.95%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.89%
No I am happy with my choice (105)
55.26%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (15)
7.89%

Watched Threads