The Student Room Group

No guy will ever like me because of my body.

Every guy wants a girl with big bum, big boobs, small waist... and usually they want slim hourglass. Im not even slim, Im extremely skinny its terrible, im working on it (going to when I fix something first) and got 0.1% boobs and 0% ass... like im flat, skinny, really short.. I have nothing that will ever appeal a guy what do I do.

I have been kinda rejected by guys (without even saying or asking anything) for being to flat, skinny and short..

All guy wants a good body, I don't have one.. so to bad for me and if you are gong to comment a guy shouldn't like a girl for their looks or it doesn't matter just don't comment...
Original post by x_anonymous_x
if you are gong to comment a guy shouldn't like a girl for their looks or it doesn't matter just don't comment...

What do you want people to say then? Because there are guys who will accept your appearance and who care more about personality.
Oh dear, I just saw you on another post wishing you were tall... :frown:

Don't focus on the guys. Focus on loving yourself. You shouldn't have to change yourself for other people, because who do they truly like in the end? It's about personality in the end, not what you look like. :console:

But really, are you okay? That's a lot of things to be worrying about...
Different guys have different attraction dealbreakers, beauty concepts and relationship preferences.
Just as women do.
Shift your focus away from whether guys will like you to what all guys will have to do/be/have to deserve your valuable time and interest.
Focus on improving your mindset, health, body appearance, ambitions and editing your own dating dealbreakers.

I'm 5'1, 26 years old and weigh the same as I did as a 13 year old.
I'm happily single, not looking to date and still get plenty of guys trying to date or hook up with me.
I am short, average looking and don't have a lot of cleavage.
Nor booty or a thicc body shape.
Every guy wants a girl with big bum, big boobs, small waist... and usually they want slim hourglass. Im not even slim, Im extremely skinny its terrible, im working on it (going to when I fix something first) and got 0.1% boobs and 0% ass... like im flat, skinny, really short.. I have nothing that will ever appeal a guy what do I do.

I have been kinda rejected by guys (without even saying or asking anything) for being to flat, skinny and short..

All guy wants a good body, I don't have one.. so to bad for me and if you are gong to comment a guy shouldn't like a girl for their looks or it doesn't matter just don't comment...

sis, firstly YOU have to love your body, because if you don't nobody else will. Also, you sound pretty young, and you'll eventually realise that not all guys like that one type of girl, because plenty will like you as you are. You're right physical attraction is important but you saying "I have nothing that will ever appeal a guy" is wrong.
Reply 5
How do you know its your body that guys dont like? A negative attitude and constantly putting yourself down is far less attractive then being skinny to most people.
A big bum is not attractive at all. If she's been doing lots of squats that can give a shape that looks good, but "big" - no.

Boobs are attractive, but easily possible to be too big too. A minority of guys are boob obsessed, but you're not going to be targeting them are you. Not a major factor.

Skinny is great. Fat girls have it far worse than you.

Short is great.
15 almost
Original post by black tea
What do you want people to say then? Because there are guys who will accept your appearance and who care more about personality.

haven't met those guys yet then I guess
Original post by Anonymous
A big bum is not attractive at all. If she's been doing lots of squats that can give a shape that looks good, but "big" - no.

Boobs are attractive, but easily possible to be too big too. A minority of guys are boob obsessed, but you're not going to be targeting them are you. Not a major factor.

Skinny is great. Fat girls have it far worse than you.

Short is great.

All guys my age are boob obsesed?
haven't met those guys yet then I guess

You are 14. You have plenty of time to meet someone.
Logically speaking, a personality generally doesn't deteriorate, at least not as much as looks which deteriorate as we age. Outside of the young romance, you'll find that a lot of people won't care about looks; at least not as many as you'd believe.
(edited 3 years ago)
15 almost

I was basically what you're describing when I was 14 or 15...be careful what you wish for as I'm now a 5'2" big boobed, big bummed, thick thighed woman 😂 you've not finished growing and I know all young girls thunk having a boyfriend will make them complete but it won't. Focus on school and getting a killer career first I say. Don't wish your life away.... I love being short... My other half who I met when I was 24 and have been with for 11yrs is 6' tall and loves that I'm a wee shorty! Give yourself time!
In addition to what others have said here, remember at that age people curate their idea “type” of woman from the media - which pushes the “big bum and boob” image as perfect.
As you get older, more people will find what they are truly into and trust me, you will be someone’s type.
Don’t stress too much about guys at the moment, although ik how hard it is to not be....
Reply 15
15 almost

Your body is still growing and developing, as is your personality and mindset; you are too young to be bothering about boys at that age, you are all too immature.

Concentrate on school, enjoy your friends, do hobbies. And give it at least 4 years before you bother about relationships, when you are a different person.

hi!
yes guys are super attracted to physical characteristics but honestly if your avg looking and you click with a guy he will be happy. im not joking. i have a mate who i would rate as an 8/10 who is with a 6/10 girl.
Regarding your appearance, start seriously taking care of yourself, your health, diet, sleep, skin + hair, and so on.
Eat more (healthy) food (calorie surplus) and start lifting weights (no, weights will not make you manly). ( you can build a better ass lol)
it will take time but u will look a lot better trust me. Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending