Is there a way to remove someone following you?

Watch this thread
sy!¡
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
On TSR of course^

not real life

i know how to unfollow someone but i don’t know how to stop this person from following me
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
:nah:

You can put them on your ignore list but they'll still be following you...
sy!¡
Rep:
(Original post by Foxehh)
:nah:

You can put them on your ignore list but they'll still be following you...
you’re joking
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No I don't think so 🤔
sy!¡
Rep:
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
No I don't think so 🤔
TSR need to make this a feature imo:mad:
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sy!¡)
Maybe you could ask a mod to remove them
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sy!¡)
you’re joking
No. Dont really see why it would be needed.
If someone is using it to stalk or harass you, you can post in AtCT and the mods can handle it.
sy!¡
Rep:
If someone is using it to stalk or harass you, you can post in AtCT and the mods can handle it.
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
Maybe you could ask a mod to remove them
yes i’ll try this, thanks
sy!¡
Rep:
i don’t see why they refused though
sy!¡
Rep:
yeah exactly - it’s a shame :ashamed2:
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sy!¡)
i don’t see why they refused though
Probably not worth the cost of hiring someone to do it or the time it takes to do it themselves compared to other issues.
That being said, while I have no doubt that TSR employees are busy.. it does baffle me as to what they actually do...
sy!¡
Rep:
(Original post by V℮rsions)
Probably not worth the cost of hiring someone to do it or the time it takes to do it themselves compared to other issues.
That being said, while I have no doubt that TSR employees are busy.. it does baffle me as to what they actually do...
hmm i reckon TSR would have a team of full time developers/programmers anyway who would be able to add in a feature like this which would reduce the time taken for mods having to manually do it themselves....

i guess it would take a fair bit of time for them to develop this feature tho.
Joleee
Report 1 year ago
what happens if you follow someone? genuine question
sy!¡
Rep:
(Original post by Joleee)
what happens if you follow someone? genuine question
you can see what threads they’ve posted on at the bottom of the TSR home page
username4986690
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sy!¡)
Please insert feedback here:

ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've had someone stalking me before on here (and also following me), she would typically alter her behavior to be just within the rules though after i started reporting her so she was able to avoid a ban.

eventually though she slipped up after a long time and got banned permanently ....and thankfully was too low IQ to make another account.

really though if she had wanted, she could have just made another account to keep up the stalking as lets face it it's pretty easy to do.....
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
All of your posts on TSR are public. Following somebody doesn't change that. Someone following you doesn't really make it easier to stalk you and getting them to unfollow you won't mean they can't see your posts. They'll also be able to re-follow you very very easily.

If you don't want to be engaging with a user, add them to your ignore list.

If you believe that a user is behaving in a sinister, malicious or uncomfortable (for you) manner, then make a thread in Ask the Community Staff. They will look into it and take action if required
LordAppleby
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sy!¡)
Perhaps send them a pm asking them to unfollow you, I doubt it will work, but you never know.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The follower system may as well be abandoned, it doesn't do a lot from what I can tell.
sy!¡
Rep:
(Original post by LordAppleby)
Perhaps send them a pm asking them to unfollow you, I doubt it will work, but you never know.
i very much doubt it will work hahaha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads