Tashax2
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have exams in about a month , I’m currently on half term for 2 weeks. Will I be able to get top grades by doing 6 hours of revision ?

mkim123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tashax2)
I have exams in about a month , I’m currently on half term for 2 weeks. Will I be able to get top grades by doing 6 hours of revision ?
As long as you're using an effective revision method that works you, yes. If not, then doing 6 hours is useless, you won't gain anything from it.
Tashax2
Rep:
?
(Original post by mkim123)
As long as you're using an effective revision method that works you, yes. If not, then doing 6 hours is useless, you won't gain anything from it.
I’m doing stuff that ranges from practice questions, quizzes, flashcards etc is this okay for business, English it’s practise questions, re reading texts etc, and french it’s Vocab tests, grammar tests, then practise papers ? If these aren’t okay What are some good effective revision methods ?
mkim123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tashax2)
I’m doing stuff that ranges from practice questions, quizzes, flashcards etc is this okay for business, English it’s practise questions, re reading texts etc, and french it’s Vocab tests, grammar tests, then practise papers ? If these aren’t okay What are some good effective revision methods ?
Those sound great! As long as they work for you and you are able to retain information from doing them, keep going with that! Testing yourself is great.
Tashax2
Rep:
?
(Original post by mkim123)
Those sound great! As long as they work for you and you are able to retain information from doing them, keep going with that! Testing yourself is great.
Thank you !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (88)
42.72%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (33)
16.02%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (82)
39.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.46%

Watched Threads