username5701218
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I'm in yr 12, and I was just wondering about the HSBC da (since it doesn't actually say on the website lol) - what I've gathered is that it's primarily in commercial banking, but what degree do you actually get from it? also, what locations do they offer it at? thanks in advance!
bjzhxed
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi sorry nobody replied. I think the degree is either BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance or BSc (Hons) Finance, Investment and Risk from the London Institute of Banking and Finance, but I'm not sure which. There are two degree apprenticeships as far as I can tell; Wealth and Personal Banking, and Asset Management. The former is offered in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Chester and Whiteley, and the latter only in London. The requirements are CCC or equivalent I think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.08%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (9)
13.85%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (10)
15.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
12.31%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (25)
38.46%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (11)
16.92%

Watched Threads