Dreary Days, Teary Truths, and Serene Slumber [Thoughts of a Chaotic Creature]

Watch
Serene Dreams
Badges: 22
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
Wtf?! Where are you finding all these gorgeous trinkets!! My future house needs to be full of these quirky and vintage objects.
Anthropologie and I respect you so much for already thinking about filling your house with them! Dedication to aestheticness is admirable.
Serene Dreams
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
hmmmm it think the bee is a grandma lol

no they are nice i bet when you have your own house it has a nice cosy feel to it bee
I-

When you say kind things right after calling me a grandma: 🥺

(oh and you asked me in an earlier post if I collect bee stuff and no, I don't. : P )
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Serene Dreams)
Anthropologie and I respect you so much for already thinking about filling your house with them! Dedication to aestheticness is admirable.
I think I've said before that filling a house with ikea furniture that everyone and their dog has is a horrendous life choice. I fee like every piece has to be different and vintage. That would be chaotic but so full of character and original. People would visit your house and gasp and then secretly take notes and then they'd get back to their own bland ikea house and look like this:-----> :ashamed2:
Wise Goldie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I-

When you say kind things right after calling me a grandma: 🥺

(oh and you asked me in an earlier post if I collect bee stuff and no, I don't. : P )
im sorry
AestheticStudying
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You, Queen Ace of Aestheticness, have exquisite taste.

It's from Anthropologie and thank you for the link!! I see we both love Anthropologie 😍
Hehe why thank u

Omg u like Anthropologie too?! :five:
Anthropologie = my aesthetic lifestyle hehe
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Celt, I saw u were asking Bee where the fancy trinkets were from and they're from Anthropologie. Here's the link: https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/

Celtic Conjurer
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by AestheticStudying)
Celt, I saw u were asking Bee where the fancy trinkets were from and they're from Anthropologie. Here's the link: https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/

Celtic Conjurer
Hmmm that's nice but most things there are very feminine lol, I will have to find more masculine trinket sites hehe.
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hmmm that's nice but most things there are very feminine lol, I will have to find more masculine trinket sites hehe.
hmmm yh I get where ur coming from. Hopefullly, u do find some nice trinkets tho!
Serene Dreams
I think I've said before that filling a house with ikea furniture that everyone and their dog has is a horrendous life choice. I fee like every piece has to be different and vintage. That would be chaotic but so full of character and original. People would visit your house and gasp and then secretly take notes and then they'd get back to their own bland ikea house and look like this:-----> :ashamed2:
I SCREAMED at the emoji. Someone rep this magnificent post because I am unable to.

Yes!!! Exactly. You get it. For some people, including me (and it seems you too are like this), their home has to be a reflection of who they are, it's their sanctuary, and decorating it is a form of expression. It's where you can be yourself so why wouldn't you be very specific about what is allowed to take up space and what isn't.
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I SCREAMED at the emoji. Someone rep this magnificent post because I am unable to.

Yes!!! Exactly. You get it. For some people, including me (and it seems you too are like this), their home has to be a reflection of who they are, it's their sanctuary, and decorating it is a form of expression. It's where you can be yourself so why wouldn't you be very specific about what is allowed to take up space and what isn't.
i repped it for you
Serene Dreams
i would pick something like this bee do you like it

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/8840...saAg82EALw_wcB
That's nice! Wouldn't buy it for myself but if I found it in the house, I would definitely use this
Serene Dreams
i repped it for you
Thank you, Goldie. I am sure Celt appreciates it ; )

im sorry
I swear I wasn't offended. : )
Serene Dreams
hmmm yh I get where ur coming from. Hopefullly, u do find some nice trinkets tho!
Found some for him (just to use as inspiration, because the website doesn't look that great and couldn't find reviews, so the pics are just to add to a moodboard if you have one) Celtic Conjurer
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  one.PNG
Views: 9
Size:  338.8 KB

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  two.PNG
Views: 11
Size:  324.6 KB

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  three.PNG
Views: 7
Size:  278.0 KB
Last edited by Serene Dreams; 3 weeks ago
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Found some for him (just to use as inspiration, haven't heard of the brand and couldn't find reviews so the pics are just to add to a moodboard if you have one) Celtic Conjurer
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
They are all so beautiful, but that carved stone!!! Wowowowowow, too gorgeous, I want to ugly cry while hugging it to my chest and collapsing onto a thicc Persian rug. Omg I think I'm beginning to turn into you and starting to mentally decorate spaces in my mind for future use. Eugh, luxury is so addictive.
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Found some for him (just to use as inspiration, haven't heard of the brand and couldn't find reviews so the pics are just to add to a moodboard if you have one) Celtic Conjurer
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
I. WANT. ALL. THREE. OF. THOSE. ITEMS!!!!!!!

So vintage, so beautiful, elegant, intriguing and interesting.
I don't care how much they are I want them
Oceanwater
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ow.
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I want luxurious rugs and solid oak desks. Intricate chandeliers and beautiful leather armchairs. Mosaic mugs and ceramic butter dishes. O to be a collector of such items would be a joy and a delight :moon:
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I want luxurious rugs and solid oak desks. Intricate chandeliers and beautiful leather armchairs. Mosaic mugs and ceramic butter dishes. O to be a collector of such items would be a joy and a delight :moon:
that is strangely the same thing I want 👀

I love intricate chandeliers and leather arm chairs and oak desks ahhh tis beautiful 😍
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
that is strangely the same thing I want 👀

I love intricate chandeliers and leather arm chairs and oak desks ahhh tis beautiful 😍
I think we just both have very good taste. Omg, look at this, I drool:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  vintage-style-armchair.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  115.9 KB
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you, Goldie. I am sure Celt appreciates it ; )

I swear I wasn't offended. : )
ok sorry i like joking about too much and i would hate to hurt your feelings lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (163)
4.87%
Uncertainty around my education (493)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (376)
11.23%
Lack of purpose or motivation (469)
14.01%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (160)
4.78%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (204)
6.09%
Loneliness (285)
8.51%
Financial worries (118)
3.52%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (135)
4.03%
Exposure to negative news/social media (151)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (183)
5.47%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (299)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (312)
9.32%

Watched Threads