?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
which characters do i have to memories quotes from in macbeth
LilacRoses
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This is a questions with a range of answers, but honestly I would memorise as many quotes from as many different characters as you can. If you don't have a lot of time then I'd recommend focusing on the main characters i.e. Macbeth, Lady Macbeth, King Duncan, the witches. I'd memorise the opening and closing scenes in particular as well as Macbeth's and Lady Macbeth's speeches and the scenes where Macbeth kills and later kills Duncan. In any exam you will have to explain why these scenes are important so I'd make sure you know the plot of the play really well (SparkNotes can be good for a general summary) and remember important lines like "stars hide your fires"
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sabahmehk01)
which characters do i have to memories quotes from in macbeth
All the boards are including Macbeth at the moment, so have a look at the Macbeth section for each board on the Bitesize website.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/zckw2hv
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (184)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.82%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
21.09%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (42)
9.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.92%

Watched Threads