The Student Room Group

Celibacy?

So I'm in year 10 and I know people who have lost their virginity and done bits at my age. I was texting my friend and we were talking about virginity and then when I said I want to stay celibate until marriage they started mocking me and was like what you're only going to do it with person for the rest of your life??
I explained myself and said that I want to do it with someone really special and it doesn't matter if its just one person bc if I love them then why does it matter?
Is this weird me thinking I should be celibate because 15 y/o are apparently meant to have "raging hormones"
i think its fine. its your choice and completely up to you and i dont see what your friends have a problem with. my mum didnt wait till marriage but shes only slept with 1 person, my dad
Original post by BluMoon06
i think its fine. its your choice and completely up to you and i dont see what your friends have a problem with. my mum didnt wait till marriage but shes only slept with 1 person, my dad

thanks for replying :smile:

I don't see why they have a problem with it either
Original post by umchileanyways
thanks for replying :smile:

I don't see why they have a problem with it either

no probliomo :biggrin:
i think you should just ignore them because personally i think its a good idea
I mean fair enough to you man, can't let your mates force you into having sex.. thats like,,, third party rape or something
You wait until you're ready
no probliomo :biggrin:
i think you should just ignore them because personally i think its a good idea

ahaha how's year 10 going for you
So I'm in year 10 and I know people who have lost their virginity and done bits at my age. I was texting my friend and we were talking about virginity and then when I said I want to stay celibate until marriage they started mocking me and was like what you're only going to do it with person for the rest of your life??
I explained myself and said that I want to do it with someone really special and it doesn't matter if its just one person bc if I love them then why does it matter?
Is this weird me thinking I should be celibate because 15 y/o are apparently meant to have "raging hormones"

If you want to be celibate it’s all good, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise :smile: I am in a celibate homosexual relationship
ahaha how's year 10 going for you

everyone remembers so much about me and i dont even remember last time we spoke 😭
its going well. still working on my ict coursework and i also got my ict exam results back 🥳
hbu? how are you doing?
everyone remembers so much about me and i dont even remember last time we spoke 😭
its going well. still working on my ict coursework and i also got my ict exam results back 🥳
hbu? how are you doing?

I only remember you cos some creep made a thread abt you
I'm doing ok, excited for easterr
I only remember you cos some creep made a thread abt you
I'm doing ok, excited for easterr

which thread 😂
sameeeee closer it gets to easter the closer it gets to my bday!! 🥳
Aaarrggh!! :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending