Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Has anyone received a CSM Foundation Interview Request yet???? Took me a month to get a portfolio request so I want to know approx how long people have had to wait if they have even dished them out yet? UK Applicant
nxddlx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Has anyone received a CSM Foundation Interview Request yet???? Took me a month to get a portfolio request so I want to know approx how long people have had to wait if they have even dished them out yet? UK Applicant
Im a Uk applicant, diagnostic course and Ive had nothing yet.
Cynthia888888
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m overseas applicant and i already have few friends got into fda. They all submit their work at November, and for fashion and textile pathway I heard three people got rejected. According the time they got rejected I think they are reviewing the portfolio submit at January now!
amelie.kesley
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied to the CSM fine art foundation - 2021, had nothing yet. I gave them a call and they said since they extended the applications till April 23, they wont respond until after then. Its so stressful all this. >: (

They really know how to keep us on our toes.
Cynthia888888
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by amelie.kesley)
I applied to the CSM fine art foundation - 2021, had nothing yet. I gave them a call and they said since they extended the applications till April 23, they wont respond until after then. Its so stressful all this. >: (

There are few people get rejected by fashion and textile pathway yesterday!! I think they are start checking.
nxddlx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i applied to the csm fine art foundation - 2021, had nothing yet. I gave them a call and they said since they extended the applications till april 23, they wont respond until after then. Its so stressful all this. >: (

they really know how to keep us on our toes.
thats so long awayyyyyyyyy
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Cynthia888888)
There are few people get rejected by fashion and textile pathway yesterday!! I think they are start checking.
do you know the people that were rejected and the reason
lele0921
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Does anyone know where we should upload our portfolio?
lele0921
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nxddlx)
Im a Uk applicant, diagnostic course and Ive had nothing yet.
same
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by lele0921)
Basically i applied 14 feb for csm then they requested my folio on the 11th march and i put it onto pebble pad so wait till they request it
lele0921
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Basically i applied 14 feb for csm then they requested my folio on the 11th march and i put it onto pebble pad so wait till they request it
Ok tysm
Cynthia888888
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
do you know the people that were rejected and the reason
I know and most of the reason is "your portfolio is not strong as other candidate ".
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I know and most of the reason is "your portfolio is not strong as other candidate ".
you’re lying because they haven’t started looking at fashion and textile portfolios yet
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for the insight
Cynthia888888
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
you’re lying because they haven’t started looking at fashion and textile portfolios yet
....I am oversea student and there are almost 10 people around me get rejected. Just don't refute people when you don't know the truth
Attached files
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
....I am oversea student and there are almost 10 people around me get rejected. Just don't refute people when you don't know the truth
I’m so sorry! I sometimes don’t trust what people say on the student room.
amelie.kesley
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by lele0921)
They use a site called, Pebble Pad they should've sent you a link to log in?
amelie.kesley
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Do you know if people got an email notification for their rejection or did they find it for themselves on the portal?
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
They use a site called, Pebble Pad they should've sent you a link to log in?
They still haven't maybe it's because i gave my application in on the 31st. Hopefully they email me soon.
amelie.kesley
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
They still haven't maybe it's because i gave my application in on the 31st. Hopefully they email me soon.
They took about a week to respond to me when I applied but I applied back in october
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (33)
34.38%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (18)
18.75%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (42)
43.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
3.13%

Watched Threads