Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by amelie.kesley)
They took about a week to respond to me when I applied but I applied back in october
ok thx for the info.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Anyone heard anything yet or been rejected etc
nxddlx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
im in another thread and an international fashion foundation pathway student got an offer! However I think no one from the diagnostic has received anything yet.
Cynthia888888
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nxddlx)
im in another thread and an international fashion foundation pathway student got an offer! However I think no one from the diagnostic has received anything yet.
Really !! I know people got diagnostic offer but didn't heard anyone get fashion pathway offer.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Hi!
I am quite a late applicant, and was wondering if they do interviews. And can you get a place without an interview?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi!
I am quite a late applicant, and was wondering if they do interviews. And can you get a place without an interview?
No u have to have an interview and they only look at late applications if they have spots to fill, but if u mean applied late but still before the deadlines it doesn't matter as they look at them all at the same time.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
No u have to have an interview and they only look at late applications if they have spots to fill, but if u mean applied late but still before the deadlines it doesn't matter as they look at them all at the same time.
Thank you! I applied just before the deadline, but I was later compared to some other people!
Anonymous #5
Report 6 days ago
hey guys i heard that foundation courses arent doing interviews anymore??? have u guys heard this too?
thestudentzoom
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
heya, I know that Kingston isn't doing interviews this year for their foundation course but they normally have one. Tho I'm not sure about UAL :/
nxddlx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
hey guys i heard that foundation courses arent doing interviews anymore??? have u guys heard this too?
Ive heard fashion pathway students have been getting in without interviews (also they were international idk if that affects anything) but I'm pretty sure diagnostic students will be interviewed. i mean they haven't changed the website and it is their usual routine

Edit, apparently someone on the forums has said all interviews weren't being done this year but idk take it with a grain of salt as i haven't seen that anywhere else
Last edited by nxddlx; 3 days ago
amelie.kesley
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I applied to the fine art foundation and have still heard nothing so far.
Anonymous #6
Report 3 days ago
I am an international student who applied to the fashion and textiles pathway and have heard nothing... I emailed around a week ago and they said that portfolios were still under review
Anonymous #7
Report 3 days ago
There are some people claiming they got in on the ualfreshers2021 Instagram pages, they tend to be all international so far
amelie.kesley
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Anyone heard anything yet? I know that some international students have received offers and rejections
Cynthia888888
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Anyone heard anything yet? I know that some international students have received offers and rejections
Im International applicant and heard nothing yet
Anonymous #6
Report 2 days ago
Does anyone think that international students should be hearing this week because I submitted my portfolio in December and am starting to get really nervous... does anyone know what the acceptance rate is this year?
Bankeron
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I'm non international and I haven't heard a single thing since I submitted my portfolio which was weeks and weeks ago- i'm applying to foundation and the graphic communication design pathway at CSM
Anonymous #3
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Bankeron)
I'm non international and I haven't heard a single thing since I submitted my portfolio which was weeks and weeks ago- i'm applying to foundation and the graphic communication design pathway at CSM
same Im a UK applicant and haven't heard anything yet
Bankeron
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
same Im a UK applicant and haven't heard anything yet
I hope you hear back soon... this wait is unbearable gkdjsfhhgfs
Anonymous #3
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Bankeron)
I hope you hear back soon... this wait is unbearable gkdjsfhhgfs
same, i got accepted into a uni in France and the fect that I don't know if I got accepted into CSM is quite annoying.
They emailed me back about admissibility dates and said :
There are no interviews being held this year, decisions will be made entirely on the portfolio. We do not expect any decisions before the end of May.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (166)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (498)
14.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (379)
11.17%
Lack of purpose or motivation (474)
13.97%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (164)
4.83%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (208)
6.13%
Loneliness (288)
8.49%
Financial worries (122)
3.59%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (137)
4.04%
Exposure to negative news/social media (155)
4.57%
Lack of real life entertainment (186)
5.48%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (302)
8.9%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (315)
9.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise