The Student Room Group
I've applied too! Super excited :biggrin: did you use an agency?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,, Anyone applied for Trakia university this year. I will hopefully be enrolling in September myself.
Currently waiting for my acceptance letter :smile:
feel free to use this forum to meet your future classmates

Hi! I've applied for september entry :smile: did you use an agency? I feel like most people I've spoken to also went through SME like I did haha
yea same i applied for trakia through sme.is the exam online??
Original post by cutecupid

Hey yeah the exam is online again this year :smile:

Yeah Emmadreamer is right it is online again (I confirmed with sme and they said there are 3 different slots for the exam) - I think it is better that way tbh
Original post by kates4745
Yeah Emmadreamer is right it is online again (I confirmed with sme and they said there are 3 different slots for the exam) - I think it is better that way tbh

how is it going to be done online??are they going to watch us do it or something??I'm doing all 3
how is it going to be done online??are they going to watch us do it or something??I'm doing all 3

tbh I don't know but usually they have some kind of computer program so they can track if you are opening other tabs/apps. also you usually need a webcam so they can watch you. It's a bit weird but they have to do something to stop people cheating... you can probably confirm with SME though since they have more info than i do haha :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,, Anyone applied for Trakia university this year. I will hopefully be enrolling in September myself.
Currently waiting for my acceptance letter :smile:
feel free to use this forum to meet your future classmates

Hey, I have also applied through SME to study medicine. I leave September 7th. Is anyone else going then?
Reply 9
Has anyone heard what's happening in terms of travel? UK is on the Bulgarian red list so I have no idea when I get a visa or leave
So apparently the university and SME people are trying to get the Bulgarian border control and ministry to allow us to go without a Visa for now as there are major delays in the whole visa process

(btw i applied through SME too lol)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Arya15081508
Hey, I have also applied through SME to study medicine. I leave September 7th. Is anyone else going then?

Hi, I was supposed to leave on the 7th as well but there are delays because of the visa's. I was wondering if you have already left? I just really hoping im not the only one in this position

Latest