Are fashion designers rich?

Watch
TroyRoy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello everyone,
The society is developing day by day, the needs of people are also increasing. They now want to dress beautifully. Therefore, the fashion industry also develops. I know there are many famous designers. I wonder if they are rich with this level of popularity?
Thanks everyone.
Cute_Dolphin
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I mean it all depends upon how many people wear their brand and how much it costs but brands like Nike and Adidas won’t be short of money!
jeremy9600
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes, absolutely. High fashion brands which show in places such as Paris, Milan, or elsewhere will be set on a higher pedestal in comparison to brands which show in ‘lesser’ fashion-weeks; therefore, implying a greater value. It is usually dependent on things such as the external consumers liking to their latest collection, alongside the popularity of their permanent collection (a way in which brands may fund shows).Take, for example, Rei Kawakubo. It is commonly said that her popular line of Comme des Garçons, ‘Play’, is a funder for her more niche and less conventional mainline shows at PFW. Demna Gvasalia’s Balenciaga introduced an extremely popular shoe model, the ‘Triple S’, among many others, which I imagine helps with massive show budgets. Designers themselves, I’d say are well-off. Depending on brand and personal things.
the_pharaoh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TroyRoy)
Hello everyone,
The society is developing day by day, the needs of people are also increasing. They now want to dress beautifully. Therefore, the fashion industry also develops. I know there are many famous designers. I wonder if they are rich with this level of popularity?
Thanks everyone.
Because stupid people pay for brands like Gucci and LV
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The famous ones are, yes.

However, there are many that aren't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (198)
5.03%
Uncertainty around my education (571)
14.52%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (443)
11.26%
Lack of purpose or motivation (541)
13.76%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (196)
4.98%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (236)
6%
Loneliness (330)
8.39%
Financial worries (145)
3.69%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (153)
3.89%
Exposure to negative news/social media (178)
4.53%
Lack of real life entertainment (221)
5.62%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (352)
8.95%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (369)
9.38%

Watched Threads