Hello am nervous. First day back after lockdown... :0
nnth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by WrenTheBest2004)
Hello am nervous. First day back after lockdown... :0
Yeah, I found it very worrying too, having to physically go back into school after 4 months of not seeing anyone other than on teams. Maybe you could call your friends who you've been talking to over lockdown and catch up before you go back. They'll relate to the anxiety and you'll both be able to calm each other down. Also, think how everyone's in the same boat. You've all been in lockdown recently so you'll all feel a bit socially anxious. If you say this when you go back, it may make the conversations less awkward as people will be able to relate and you can bond over it.
WrenTheBest2004
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nnth)
Yeah, I found it very worrying too, having to physically go back into school after 4 months of not seeing anyone other than on teams. Maybe you could call your friends who you've been talking to over lockdown and catch up before you go back. They'll relate to the anxiety and you'll both be able to calm each other down. Also, think how everyone's in the same boat. You've all been in lockdown recently so you'll all feel a bit socially anxious. If you say this when you go back, it may make the conversations less awkward as people will be able to relate and you can bond over it.
I have no friends. Thanks for the saying your nervous too. Just finished the day.
nnth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by WrenTheBest2004)
I have no friends. Thanks for the saying your nervous too. Just finished the day.
Oh, sorry for coming to that assumption Whereabouts are you? At the moment, here in the UK, we're having our Easter break.
WrenTheBest2004
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nnth)
Oh, sorry for coming to that assumption Whereabouts are you? At the moment, here in the UK, we're having our Easter break.
I am also UK, starts on Friday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (174)
42.03%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (62)
14.98%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (170)
41.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.93%

Watched Threads