haristahir97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I recently graduated with a bachelor’s in mechatronics engineering from the University of Nottingham and looking forward to perusing an MSc in design engineering. Tbh, I don’t see many people talking about this course of design engineering on any online platforms, so it makes me question myself again.

I am currently aiming for these universities:
1) MSc Design Engineering - University of Strathclyde
2) MSc Mechanical Engineering Design with Management - University of Liverpool
3) MSc Mechanical Engineering Design - University of Huddersfield

I would highly appreciate it if I could find a few good reviews or success stories from someone related to these specific courses or to design engineering in general.
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by haristahir97)
I recently graduated with a bachelor’s in mechatronics engineering from the University of Nottingham and looking forward to perusing an MSc in design engineering. Tbh, I don’t see many people talking about this course of design engineering on any online platforms, so it makes me question myself again.

I am currently aiming for these universities:
1) MSc Design Engineering - University of Strathclyde
2) MSc Mechanical Engineering Design with Management - University of Liverpool
3) MSc Mechanical Engineering Design - University of Huddersfield

I would highly appreciate it if I could find a few good reviews or success stories from someone related to these specific courses or to design engineering in general.
Hi haristahir97

How are you?

Congratulations on graduating. These are all excellent choices for postgraduate study too.

We have some current students who are available on UniBuddy, who can answer questions about the course, Huddersfield, campus and facilities, or just student life in general. Feel free to chat with them, and if there's anything more I can help with, please let me know.

Speak soon,
Harriette
haristahir97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursorointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursorointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

(Original post by University of Huddersfield)
Hi haristahir97

How are you?

Congratulations on graduating. These are all excellent choices for postgraduate study too.

We have some current students who are available on UniBuddy, who can answer questions about the course, Huddersfield, campus and facilities, or just student life in general. Feel free to chat with them, and if there's anything more I can help with, please let me know.

Speak soon,
Harriette
I am unable to find anyone related to my course or department on UniBuddy. Getting in contact with any engineering MSc student would help me a lot. If possible on your side, please refer me to a relevant person.
Thanks.
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursorointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursorointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by haristahir97)

I am unable to find anyone related to my course or department on UniBuddy. Getting in contact with any engineering MSc student would help me a lot. If possible on your side, please refer me to a relevant person.
Thanks.
Hello,

Of course. You can email the School and the team will be able to point you in the right direction and answer any questions you have. The email address is: [email protected]

Thanks,
Harriette
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads