NatalieNn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi~!! Didn't see a thread for Edinburgh Uni Architecture so i thought i'd make one for self introductions feel free to join!

I'm Natalie and I think i'll be firming Edinburgh!! I got offers from Sheffield, Edinburgh and Nottingham (Still waiting for UCL :/). I'm an international student in Upper sixth and my predicted grades are A*AA. Honestly don't know if Edinburgh > Sheffield but i love the city so i'm leaning more towards Edinburgh atm

Anyways, would love to speak to other applicants so feel free to pm me!! My IG is : Nataliee._n
ceatho
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hii! I’ve also applied for architecture at edi, but I’m still waiting for a decision did u have to send them a portfolio before u got your offer?
yan.siu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I’m still waiting to hear back from Edinburgh and was wondering if you mind sharing what offer you got from them (no worries if you don’t want to ofc!), just because they are taking quite a while with applications this year. I would love to put them as my firm or insurance but that depends on the typical offers they give out. )
NatalieNn
Rep:
?
(Original post by yan.siu)
Hi, I’m still waiting to hear back from Edinburgh and was wondering if you mind sharing what offer you got from them (no worries if you don’t want to ofc!), just because they are taking quite a while with applications this year. I would love to put them as my firm or insurance but that depends on the typical offers they give out. )
Hi! I got a conditional offer (ABB). I think typically their offer ranges from AAA-ABB but i heard that the uni wants more international students so they're more lenient if you are one! Hope everything goes well !

Also there's an Edinburgh uni post with an excel sheet showing some of the offers people got ( not sure if the link works but the thread is called "Spreadsheet and form for Edinburgh 2021 offers/decisions!" ) Hope that helps !
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6911302
NatalieNn
Rep:
?
(Original post by ceatho)
Hii! I’ve also applied for architecture at edi, but I’m still waiting for a decision did u have to send them a portfolio before u got your offer?
Yea i heard that they're requesting for portfolios now but i applied in mid October and somehow they didn't ask for anything apart for my personal statement... Hope everything goes well for you!
yan.siu
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by NatalieNn)
Hi! I got a conditional offer (ABB). I think typically their offer ranges from AAA-ABB but i heard that the uni wants more international students so they're more lenient if you are one! Hope everything goes well !

Also there's an Edinburgh uni post with an excel sheet showing some of the offers people got ( not sure if the link works but the thread is called "Spreadsheet and form for Edinburgh 2021 offers/decisions!" ) Hope that helps !
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6911302
Yeppp that really helps me out a bunch, thank you so much!!! And I can’t believe I didn’t say earlier, but congrats on all your offers
Kat Hammond
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey this is rly late lol but my names Kat, im in yr13 at a sixth form in England, I've just got an offer woo I was predicted AAA and a D* for BTEC and they've asked for AAB and a Distinction. I've just firmed but ns if it was the right decision lol. My back up is Lancaster, even though they're rly new and arent RIBA approved yet so a bit risky but I liked the sound of their course lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads