How should i revise?

Watch
andreasgeo1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So i have my maths gcse mock which counts for 80% of our gcse grade on 12th of april and so far i was just doing past paper questions. Should i only do past paper questions or should i revise all the chapters one by one?

nnth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by andreasgeo1)
So i have my maths gcse mock which counts for 80% of our gcse grade on 12th of april and so far i was just doing past paper questions. Should i only do past paper questions or should i revise all the chapters one by one?
I'd do a mixture of both. I'd revise the chapters one by one, and do past paper questions at the end of each chapter to see what I'd learnt.
Dragon264
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Maths is a bit different from other subjects when revising. Past papers are really useful and I believe one of the best ways to revise for maths. But don’t forget to note which questions you struggled with and then revise those at the end. Some topics of maths are really difficult to revise normally. A method I use sometimes is to try and teach the topic to someone else as it will reinforce your own knowledge of the subject.
Hope you do well in your mocks!
barnet1471
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Focus on the areas you find difficult I suggest. Something I would say to anyone having exams is to make sure you are having enough sleep. No late nights I think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (88)
42.72%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (33)
16.02%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (82)
39.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.46%

Watched Threads