The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Accommodation

How does the accommodation application process work as I still don't have my offer from MMU despite applying early in November 2020 & am worried about missing out on the accommodation I want?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Maybe email or ring them as I applied around that time and got my offer 3 weeks later. The accommodation has opened now so rooms are getting booked up quite fast.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by gndigby
How does the accommodation application process work as I still don't have my offer from MMU despite applying early in November 2020 & am worried about missing out on the accommodation I want?

Hi @gndigby

If you are yet to hear back from us and you applied back in November, I recommend you contact the relevant admissions team for an update on your application. You can contact them on the numbers below:

Art and Design / Humanities - 0161 247 5922

Business and Law - 0161 247 2935

Science and Engineering - 0161 247 5291

Education - 0161 247 2474

Health and Social Care - 0161 247 5920

Please note the admissions teams are usually on the phone the morning or the afternoon of the day you call.

We guarantee to make an offer of university-approved accommodation to all full-time undergraduate students studying at Manchester Metropolitan University for the first time, who register by Thursday 5 August.

Applications for accommodation are made online, further information is available at https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/accommodation/how-to-apply

Please note: you can only apply for accommodation if you have been made a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time course at MMU. You will also need to make Manchester Met your first firm choice of University with UCAS. UCAS can take up to 72 hours to update their information, so please don’t worry if you can’t apply immediately. Registrations and bookings for new students opened yesterday, however, we have been having some technical difficulties with our accommodation portal. The team have been working hard to resolve the technical issues, we hope the system should be back up and fully running within 12 hours. We still have plenty of availability and rooms available.

Hopefully, you hear from us soon! Good luck with your application. :crossedf:
Best wishes
Carly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending