kataracoz1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, I recently firmed my Molecular Cell Biology place at York to study this September. I was wondering if anyone else is hoping to study at York this Sep and want to chat! I’m super nervous so it will be good to know at least one person before going I guess!
a1234556
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Me Politics and English I'm also v nervous ahahah x
kataracoz1
Rep:
?
(Original post by a1234556)
Same aaah but I’m also excited! have you sent off your accommodation form yet? I sent mine off Sunday! xx
cakes are nice9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by kataracoz1)
Hi, I recently firmed my Molecular Cell Biology place at York to study this September. I was wondering if anyone else is hoping to study at York this Sep and want to chat! I’m super nervous so it will be good to know at least one person before going I guess!
hi yes but st john r you uo
Jonathanツ
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have not firmed it yet (because I have not received all my offers yet) but I'm pretty sure I will when the time comes. I applied to both Business Management and Physics (with a foundation year).

Have not started to think about accommodation yet
kataracoz1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jonathanツ)
I have not firmed it yet (because I have not received all my offers yet) but I'm pretty sure I will when the time comes. I applied to both Business Management and Physics (with a foundation year).

Have not started to think about accommodation yet
Nice! What other unis are you waiting on?
Jonathanツ
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Nice! What other unis are you waiting on?
Stupid Leeds
a1234556
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Same aaah but I’m also excited! have you sent off your accommodation form yet? I sent mine off Sunday! xx
Not yet!! going to try tonight
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
Yessir, applying for med, and I've chosen Vanburgh
University of York
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by a1234556)
Congrats guysss x

I remember having the butterflies when I arrived to uni at York! You get to meet so many new people in the first week - it's really fun!! Wish I could do it all over again, so I'm super excited for you!
Shanza_123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Still waiting on my other uni but york is definitely going to be my firm. I'm going to study biochem. Do you know what accommodation your thinking of? I'm torn between constantine and vanbrugh
kataracoz1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shanza_123)
Still waiting on my other uni but york is definitely going to be my firm. I'm going to study biochem. Do you know what accommodation your thinking of? I'm torn between constantine and vanbrugh
Nice! I sent my accommodation form in a couple of days ago, my first choice in Alcuin and second is Vanbrugh (mostly due to how close it is to the bio department lmao). Constantine looks so gorgeous though
Shanza_123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Nice! I sent my accommodation form in a couple of days ago, my first choice in Alcuin and second is Vanbrugh (mostly due to how close it is to the bio department lmao). Constantine looks so gorgeous though
Oooo, Alcuin looks so nice. So are you also studying biochem ?
Last edited by Shanza_123; 2 months ago
Emily Cooper
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I recently firmed York to study Biology. I've chosen Vanbrugh as my first choice and Alcuin as my second, so might see you there!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them. Some of you are under 18.

Please do not ask, mention or advertise them in the forum; or attempt to take discussion off our forum.
kierab22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hi! i haven't firmed my choice yet but i'm hoping to do biology at york!! i'm also very nervous haha
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
i want to firm york for law with crim
does anyone know what college is closest to the law department?
LegsEleven17
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i want to firm york for law with crim
does anyone know what college is closest to the law department?
I think it’s goodricke but you can check the campus map on their website
kataracoz1
Rep:
?
(Original post by kierab22)
hi! i haven't firmed my choice yet but i'm hoping to do biology at york!! i'm also very nervous haha
Awww what are your other choices? And me too aah though I’m sure we’ll be fine!!x
kierab22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Awww what are your other choices? And me too aah though I’m sure we’ll be fine!!x
i'm thinking about warwick or bath as insurance rn. they both look really nice though so it's hard to make a decision!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (140)
42.55%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.85%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.21%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.28%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.33%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.78%

Watched Threads