Ive started to control my sugar intake

Watch
Hdisososb
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So ive had problems with acne and one thing that ive never tried is my sugar intake.2 to 18 year olds should be having a maximum intake of 25 grams (6 teaspoons) of sugar and then if u are older then 18 then it should be 36 grams.ive started this for only 3 days and have pretty much had like 16 grams of sugar a day and it really affects you, ive been feeling less opt to eat and it just for some reason makes me deppressed which is to think that having less sugar does that.a coke has 35 grams of sugar but luckily theres a 0 gram sugar version of most drinks which really helps. Im going to continue this for a month and see if anything does improve and if you are struggling from acne i do reccommemd trying this to because once you start this challenge you actually realize how much sugar your putting in your body.it might not be acne your struggling with but could help with weight loss or any other problems.
Last edited by Hdisososb; 3 weeks ago
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nothing wrong with sugar in a health context.
Hdisososb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dax_Swagg3r)
Nothing wrong with sugar in a health context.
Too much or exceding the daily amount is obviously bad for you and could be the cause of some things like acne
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hdisososb)
Too much or exceding the daily amount is obviously bad for you and could be the cause of some things like acne
If it causes u to overeat and you eat so much that u don't eat enough micronutrients then yes and I wasn't talking about acne, I was referring to your 'weight loss or any other problems'
Hdisososb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dax_Swagg3r)
If it causes u to overeat and you eat so much that u don't eat enough micronutrients then yes and I wasn't talking about acne, I was referring to your 'weight loss or any other problems'
Oh right
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (186)
5.03%
Uncertainty around my education (541)
14.63%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (411)
11.12%
Lack of purpose or motivation (509)
13.77%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (183)
4.95%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (222)
6%
Loneliness (312)
8.44%
Financial worries (136)
3.68%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.92%
Exposure to negative news/social media (167)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (209)
5.65%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (330)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (346)
9.36%

Watched Threads