Looking for males aged 18+ to participate in a Forensic Psychology-related study

Watch
PGPsych
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Topic: The Effects of Psychological Factors on Memory Recall

Hello guys, I'm a psychology student in NUI Galway, in Ireland. I need more male participants in my study.This six-part study aims to assess whether individual difference variables (e.g, personality style and sex) affects memory. It will take you approximately 25-35 minutes, although some participants get it done in 15-20 minutes. It is related to forensic psychology and involves viewing a 4-minute video that contains no offensive/violent content. Due to the nature of the study, I can't reveal much more information than that, but the study has been approved by the ethics committee at my university.

I know the participant information sheet says students at my university, but I need more male participants. It is completely anonymous. Around 30 participants would be great. I am sorry I cannot offer a reward or anything, as it's part of a student research project, but you may find participating interesting if you're interested in topics related to Forensic Psychology.

https://nuigalwaybusiness.fra1.qualt...ol95WYCiTcjsIC

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who decides to participate
Last edited by PGPsych; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (97)
39.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.98%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.32%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.17%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.2%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads