The Student Room Group

Help!!!

I’m stuck on what courses to choose ik i want to pick chemistry 100% and biology but Idk if I should do business maths or psychology for my third option HELPPPPP!!!
I do business - I wouldn't personally recommend it because I hate it but it's all up 2 u
Original post by Josephgoergward
I’m stuck on what courses to choose ik i want to pick chemistry 100% and biology but Idk if I should do business maths or psychology for my third option HELPPPPP!!!

It honestly coms down to what you wanna study at uni. I recommend that you watch youtube videos from students that used to or a currently studying it. IBZ MO on youtube can help with a level psychology. However, just because you're really good at maths GCSE for example, does'nt mean you'll ace it a levels it twice as hard.
And also don't take 4 its not neccesary as unis only ask for 3 a level or worth the stress
Reply 4
Original post by Josephgoergward

What are you thinking of doing career wise?
Maths. It opens more doors
Original post by Lo12
What are you thinking of doing career wise?

Tbh I don’t want to ever work but I’m looking at doing science but idk what field
Original post by squishyraisin
Maths. It opens more doors

True that
Original post by Jonathanツ
I do business - I wouldn't personally recommend it because I hate it but it's all up 2 u

Well that convinced me enough 😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest