texet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I was just wondering, as I don't think I'm very prepared to begin working yet, what would be a good choice for a master's degree after completing a BSc in Accounting and Finance?

Any input would be great.
Uni of Hull Students
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by texet)
Hi,

I was just wondering, as I don't think I'm very prepared to begin working yet, what would be a good choice for a master's degree after completing a BSc in Accounting and Finance?

Any input would be great.
Hi texet

In terms of completing a masters after completing a BSc Accounting and Finance degree, it is important to consider how the masters degree would benefit you.

For example, our MSc Accounting and Finance degree at the University of Hull, is designed to develop an understanding of accounting and finance in global organisations and to provide you with important training for careers in the accounting and financial sectors.

Further details about the course, the modules which are part of the degree etc. can be found on our website https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/postgra...nd-finance-msc

Alternatively, we offer and MSc in Financial Management. This degree programme provides a strong grounding in the theory and practices of accounting and finance in the corporate sector. This course is part of the CFA Institute as a University Affiliation Program.
Further details can be found on our website - https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/postgra...management-msc

However, whilst these are two potential masters degrees which you could study, in part it depends on whether you have a set career path, and whether that career has certain requirements because in a sense it may determine the masters degree which you decide to do if that is a route which you embark on.

Hope this is helpful

Emily
University of Hull Student Representative
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (68)
18.53%
Virtual accommodation tour (53)
14.44%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.63%
Video content about the local area (4)
1.09%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3%
Taster lectures or seminars (79)
21.53%
Speak to current students studying my course (84)
22.89%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (16)
4.36%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.54%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.18%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
2.18%

Watched Threads