An East Asian Guy Finds Middle Eastern Women Beautiful

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi. I'm an East Asian guy living in Britain. Recently, I find Middle Eastern women are stunning and beautiful. The Middle East is very diverse.

I put Iranians on one of my lists. Not only because of their appearance, but my experience with them is also I find them intelligent, educated and family-oriented - that's what I like about.

Also, I do find Levant Arabs are beautiful too. I only met one from Jordan.

Usually, I wasn't very open to other ethnicities, but my perception has changed.

In case you're wondering if any East Asian guys find Middle Eastern women attractive, there are but a very small number.
Generic Male
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi. I'm an East Asian guy living in Britain. Recently, I find Middle Eastern women are stunning and beautiful. The Middle East is very diverse.

I put Iranians on one of my lists. Not only because of their appearance, but my experience with them is also I find them intelligent, educated and family-oriented - that's what I like about.

Usually, I wasn't very open to other ethnicities, but my perception has changed.

In case you're wondering if any East Asian guys find Middle Eastern women attractive, there are but a very small number.
Mate this is a student site. I think you need Asian dating or something. This is not the place to talk about your fantasy's
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah ME girls are hott!
Katya_93
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm sure the amount of East Asian men that find Arab women beautiful isn't a 'very small number'.
Middle Eastern women are very beautiful. And any man or woman from any countries can appreciate a beautiful woman, no matter what their ethnicity.

Now go do your homework.
Justaboutalive
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That's nice.
monkey lover
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
bro who tf asked xD
LEARNING GENIUS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

My experience with those kind are that they are too hairy for my liking. If they remove their tash for their top lip they would 100% be much more appealing. PLEASE TEACH YOUR LADIES TO SHAVE!!!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yeah I was google imaging and many of them are so hot !
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago

im an east asian girl who finds middle eastern men attractive. but i also have no preference when it comes to ethnicity. and finding other ethnicities is really normal i can assure u that it isnt a small number lmao
uk20202020
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 minutes ago
The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side!!!
Middle Eastern men see European, American and Russian women as the most beautiful

صدقني هذه هي الحقيقة!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (186)
41.99%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (67)
15.12%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (182)
41.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.81%

Watched Threads