The Student Room Group

An East Asian Guy Finds Middle Eastern Women Beautiful

Hi. I'm an East Asian guy living in Britain. Recently, I find Middle Eastern women are stunning and beautiful. The Middle East is very diverse.

I put Iranians on one of my lists. Not only because of their appearance, but my experience with them is also I find them intelligent, educated and family-oriented - that's what I like about.

Also, I do find Levant Arabs are beautiful too. I only met one from Jordan.

Usually, I wasn't very open to other ethnicities, but my perception has changed.

In case you're wondering if any East Asian guys find Middle Eastern women attractive, there are but a very small number.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. I'm an East Asian guy living in Britain. Recently, I find Middle Eastern women are stunning and beautiful. The Middle East is very diverse.

I put Iranians on one of my lists. Not only because of their appearance, but my experience with them is also I find them intelligent, educated and family-oriented - that's what I like about.

Usually, I wasn't very open to other ethnicities, but my perception has changed.

In case you're wondering if any East Asian guys find Middle Eastern women attractive, there are but a very small number.

Mate this is a student site. I think you need Asian dating or something. This is not the place to talk about your fantasy's
Yeah ME girls are hott! :biggrin:
That's nice.
bro who tf asked xD
Reply 5
Yeah I was google imaging and many of them are so hot !

im an east asian girl who finds middle eastern men attractive. but i also have no preference when it comes to ethnicity. and finding other ethnicities is really normal i can assure u that it isnt a small number lmao
The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side!!!
Middle Eastern men see European, American and Russian women as the most beautiful

صدقني هذه هي الحقيقة!!
Also, I say this as a middle eastern arab girl. some middle eastern women marry white christian guys because their parents allow it but most wouldnt allow asian guy. Unless he was rich or like that.
Original post by uk20202020
The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side!!!
Middle Eastern men see European, American and Russian women as the most beautiful

صدقني هذه هي الحقيقة!!

😂😂 Opposites attract. Arab guys are super hairy and tanned and white girls are the opposite
Original post by skinny btch
😂😂 Opposites attract. Arab guys are super hairy and tanned and white girls are the opposite

Yes opposites attract 😂😂 + -

Yeah I was google imaging and many of them are so hot !

Egyptian here. Met some Chinese people in my travels both in Canada and UK.

You guys are hard working without a doubt. And intelligent. I believe China will prosper and will rival the United States. You guys make some damn good food

Most arabs perceive you very positively, kung fu, noodles, shī shī shī, mao zedong, zen/chan buddhism, romance of the three kingdoms, art of war, confucius, laotzu, the tao, bodhidharm
A lot of us Egyptians and arabs love China #1

China > India or Japan x100 (culture, food, history, religion, attitude, ideals, business)

Chinese people are wonderful.
Any arabs who believe bbc propogandda are ignorant. Uighurs are treated well in china. I am an egyptian man and I would pick a Chinese girl over almost any other. If you are a man, I'd marry my sister to chinese man.
Egyptian here. Met some Chinese people in my travels both in Canada and UK.

You guys are hard working without a doubt. And intelligent. I believe China will prosper and will rival the United States. You guys make some damn good food

Most arabs perceive you very positively, kung fu, noodles, shī shī shī, mao zedong, zen/chan buddhism, romance of the three kingdoms, art of war, confucius, laotzu, the tao, bodhidharm

Sorry for the late reply. A lot of us East Asians view Middle Easterners are hard-working as well. I'm interested in their culture and history as well.

Quick Reply

Latest