The Student Room Group

Favourite Song and Why?

This is just a study I'm doing for A level. Please can you state your age, and then your favourite (or favourites) song(s) and why? My project is seeing the variety of popular music and how different ages associate with different songs. Any input would be appreciated thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
This is just a study I'm doing for A level. Please can you state your age, and then your favourite (or favourites) song(s) and why? My project is seeing the variety of popular music and how different ages associate with different songs. Any input would be appreciated thank you!

Fav. pop song: All about the bass by Meghan Trainor

Why? It's inspirational and supports the acceptance of your body. It debunks all of the images of the perfect body we see in social media, and motivates the listeners to be unique rather than conforming to societies standards. Plus, it's got a catchy melody.
Disney's Beauty & The Beast Broadway version of Gaston's marriage proposal to Belle.
Hilariously entertaining.
I'm 26.

Original post by nnth
Fav. pop song: All about the bass by Meghan Trainor

Why? It's inspirational and supports the acceptance of your body. It debunks all of the images of the perfect body we see in social media, and motivates the listeners to be unique rather than conforming to societies standards. Plus, it's got a catchy melody.

Perfect thank you! And a lovely reason why :smile:
Original post by londonmyst
Disney's Beauty & The Beast Broadway version of Gaston's marriage proposal to Belle.
Hilariously entertaining.
I'm 26.

Thank you! And aha yes it's thoroughly entertaining :biggrin:
Ain't That Just the Way by Lutricia McNeal because it reminds me of a time gone by and expresses how I feel about this former crush.
Original post by Oh! My! Gosh!
Ain't That Just the Way by Lutricia McNeal because it reminds me of a time gone by and expresses how I feel about this former crush.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest