UAL Central Saint Martins application process 2021

Watch
Elmcarter
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I applied for CSM earlier this year; I had my interview on the 15th March, the interviewers told me when I asked that I would find out within 2 weeks, I'm pulling my hair out wanting to know!!! Especially just so I can get on in terms of finding accomodation. Anyone applied for Fashion History & Theory or anything Fashion/Art based? How was your interview etc? I felt good about mine but I definitely did not sell myself enough as I was worried about coming across arrogant -____-
Last edited by Elmcarter; 2 weeks ago
skennedy15
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Elmcarter)
I applied for CSM earlier this year; I had my interview on the 15th March, the interviewers told me when I asked that I would find out within 2 weeks, I'm pulling my hair out wanting to know!!! Especially just so I can get on in terms of finding accomodation. Anyone applied for Fashion History & Theory or anything Fashion/Art based? How was your interview etc? I felt good about mine but I definitely did not sell myself enough as I was worried about coming across arrogant -____-
Hi I applied for fashion history and theory (and I know others who have as well there's a thread if you scroll back a few days) and we all, that I know of, had our interviews on the 16th of February. out of that group I'm the only one who hasn't heard (its 6 weeks now and they also told me 2) so trust me i wouldn't be thinking too much about it cause chances are it's gonna be longer than 2 weeks, almost everyone else I've spoken to got their decisions late just try not to think about it too much hahahaha
Elmcarter
Rep:
?
(Original post by skennedy15)
Hi I applied for fashion history and theory (and I know others who have as well there's a thread if you scroll back a few days) and we all, that I know of, had our interviews on the 16th of February. out of that group I'm the only one who hasn't heard (its 6 weeks now and they also told me 2) so trust me i wouldn't be thinking too much about it cause chances are it's gonna be longer than 2 weeks, almost everyone else I've spoken to got their decisions late just try not to think about it too much hahahaha
No worries thanks - I emailed them today to ask about it, after my interview I was super confident and now everytime I think of it I think of how much I could have said and whether I seemed boring lol
skennedy15
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Elmcarter)
No worries thanks - I emailed them today to ask about it, after my interview I was super confident and now everytime I think of it I think of how much I could have said and whether I seemed boring lol
trust me I'm sure you did amazing!! do you mind me asking if you are a UK or international applicant?
Elmcarter
Rep:
?
(Original post by skennedy15)
trust me I'm sure you did amazing!! do you mind me asking if you are a UK or international applicant?
Thanks! No of course not - I'm a UK applicant
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (8)
5.67%
Uncertainty around my education (19)
13.48%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (14)
9.93%
Lack of purpose or motivation (20)
14.18%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (6)
4.26%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (8)
5.67%
Loneliness (10)
7.09%
Financial worries (3)
2.13%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (11)
7.8%
Exposure to negative news/social media (8)
5.67%
Lack of real life entertainment (7)
4.96%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (13)
9.22%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (14)
9.93%

Watched Threads