The Student Room Group

a level biology ocr 2020 autumn unofficial ms

hello, can anyone remember the topics that were covered on the OCR a level biology papers 2020
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by rabs0911
I hope someone can respond because I really need to know as well for revision purposes.

same
I hope someone can respond because I really need to know as well for revision purposes.

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hiìiiiiii
same

do you have it now by any chance
Reply 5
Hi I sat the exam already last year. I don’t remember much so sorry. I remember some questions on neurones, the heart, the structure of ATP, chromatography whole section on photosynthesis, comparison of rates of respiration with glucose, sucrose etc. quite a bit on exchange surfaces as well. That’s all I really remember sorry. I know it doesn’t really help with revision but you might be able to mark some of these topics as “not likely to come up in this years paper” (as they already came up in the 2020 paper).
Hi I sat the exam already last year. I don’t remember much so sorry. I remember some questions on neurones, the heart, the structure of ATP, chromatography whole section on photosynthesis, comparison of rates of respiration with glucose, sucrose etc. quite a bit on exchange surfaces as well. That’s all I really remember sorry. I know it doesn’t really help with revision but you might be able to mark some of these topics as “not likely to come up in this years paper” (as they already came up in the 2020 paper).

thanks
Original post by jame32431
do you have it now by any chance

I've already sat the exam too, I did do paper 2 but don't remember much at all and it wasn't the full paper, sorry

Quick Reply

Latest