Eu internal market law question

Watch this thread
cait0209
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, i have to write a critical essay entitled 'But for the Court of Justice of the European Union, the free movement of workers would be a much narrower concept, making a more limited contribution to the economic and social life of the European Union.Critically Discuss'
I have no idea where to start! Does anyone have any advice or knowledge in this area? It would be soo much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
username5604436
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cait0209)
Hi, i have to write a critical essay entitled 'But for the Court of Justice of the European Union, the free movement of workers would be a much narrower concept, making a more limited contribution to the economic and social life of the European Union.Critically Discuss'
I have no idea where to start! Does anyone have any advice or knowledge in this area? It would be soo much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
That's a weird title. Why is it cut off mid-sentence and is it comparing the opinion of the EU Court of Justice to another EU institution? That's what it sounds like from the title sorry!
cait0209
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Iasona)
That's a weird title. Why is it cut off mid-sentence and is it comparing the opinion of the EU Court of Justice to another EU institution? That's what it sounds like from the title sorry!
Hi! I think what it is saying is, without the case law about free movement of workers the concept would be a lot narrower just based on the TFEU. And then that without the case law, there would be less of a benefit to the economic and social life of the EU. That is what i have taken it as anyway, and i agree it is a weird title!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
31.75%
They're what I expected (19)
30.16%
They're worse than what I expected (24)
38.1%

Watched Threads