Private messages on tsr

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I know you have to wait a certain amount of time when you first get your account to message someone. On the website it won’t let me reply to one but on the app it lets me send one. How come ?
Ethane_the_pug
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
probably cause the website and app dont always update at the same time.
BlinkyBill
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know you have to wait a certain amount of time when you first get your account to message someone. On the website it won’t let me reply to one but on the app it lets me send one. How come ?
Hello! Give it another 24 hours and check again? As Ethane mentioned, it could be to do with update times. Tag me in if you're still having problems.
Starfish13
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’ve had TSR for a few days and posted on loads of forums and it wont let me send PMs😕
Starfish13
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ahh it is allowing me again yay!
BlinkyBill
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Starfish13)
Ahh it is allowing me again yay!
Woo hoo! It can just take a little while to update depending on when you registered.
UJX98373838
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I'm having the same issue; I joined back last year and PM'd successfully but with the new rules I need 2 posts, I think, which I've made, and I'm not able to PM anymore.
flaurie
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by UJX98373838)
I'm having the same issue; I joined back last year and PM'd successfully but with the new rules I need 2 posts, I think, which I've made, and I'm not able to PM anymore.
It should work if you try again tomorrow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (63)
20.06%
The paper was reasonable (116)
36.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (89)
28.34%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
14.65%

Watched Threads