My hair grows back way to quick after a haircut!!

Watch
Ammz_123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So before anything i do understand that this is somewhat of a stupid question but would still like to get some guidelines / clarity on this matter or if anyone else has similar experience.

I tended to get a haircut everyweek and now proceed to get a haircut every 2 weeks . i had my haircut 7 days ago ( 23rd march ) . My skinfade seems to more or less come back quite fast which always is the case and is quite frankly frustrating as i pay a decent amount of money for this and it tends to last couple days and all seems to be back to normal . I do get haircuts alot just in general on how it improves my appearance .

i am a 19 year old asian male so i guess its in our genes to be hairy but still i know people whose tend to last alot longer and is more fresh , i guess thats why i have a strong beard and theirs is bum fluff.

i just really tbh wanted to know if there is anything i could do to make it last longer but which i doubt due to how my genetics are.

P.S. GUIDELINES ARE FOLLOWED
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Skinfades only last about a week for most people before they start growing back and not looking so great. Its normal, getting it trimmed regularly is something you're going to have to learn to live with if you want the cut.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (199)
5.05%
Uncertainty around my education (571)
14.5%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (443)
11.25%
Lack of purpose or motivation (541)
13.74%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (196)
4.98%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (236)
5.99%
Loneliness (331)
8.41%
Financial worries (145)
3.68%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (154)
3.91%
Exposure to negative news/social media (178)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (221)
5.61%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (353)
8.96%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (370)
9.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise