KPMG graduate program

Watch this thread
ollst311
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I recently found the KPMG financial modelling 3-year graduate training programme. It looks really fascinating and is something that I am interested in doing. However, there is little information on it and I cannot find any on the internet. So could anyone find any information about this graduate programme and more specifically what would a day in the life of one of these trainees look like in the financial modelling programme?
ollst311
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Any ideas
Vic2015
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ollst311)
I recently found the KPMG financial modelling 3-year graduate training programme. It looks really fascinating and is something that I am interested in doing. However, there is little information on it and I cannot find any on the internet. So could anyone find any information about this graduate programme and more specifically what would a day in the life of one of these trainees look like in the financial modelling programme?
Did you manage to find out any more about this? Thanks!
ollst311
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
No sadly not
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
67.65%
In the post (4)
3.92%
Text (14)
13.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.71%

Watched Threads