The Student Room Group

Period at end of the month?

Since the last 2 months, my period comes at the end and overlaps into the next.
Example - Period started on 26th Feb
Last Date - 2nd March

Example 2 - Period Started on 29 March
Will end on - 2nd April

Is this abnormal???

I do have a small fibroid in my uterus btw.
Original post by chinesezodiacpig
Since the last 2 months, my period comes at the end and overlaps into the next.
Example - Period started on 26th Feb
Last Date - 2nd March

Example 2 - Period Started on 29 March
Will end on - 2nd April

Is this abnormal???

I do have a small fibroid in my uterus btw.

i dont see why that would be abnormal. your periods seem pretty regular and are about the average four weeks apart. when they say you have your period once a month it doesnt necessarily mean it wont overlap the months as your period doesnt know the calendar it just goes through its cycle. personally the gaps between my periods are more like 5 weeks than 4 so i often get over laps. i hope this helps :smile:
I'm not sure what you think is abnormal? Your cycle length and period length both sound fine.
You know that periods aren't confined to calendar months right? Like, periods existed before the Jan, Feb, March calendar did :eyeball:
Reply 4
lucky that you know it always comes at the end of the month. I have almost no idea when it's coming except for a day beforehand...guess somethings wrong but I dont want kids anyway
Original post by black tea
I'm not sure what you think is abnormal? Your cycle length and period length both sound fine.

But the bleeding isn't that good? Usually my 1st and 2nd days are on the heavier side but this time i dint have the usual 2nd day bleeding.???
Original post by Aleynia
lucky that you know it always comes at the end of the month. I have almost no idea when it's coming except for a day beforehand...guess somethings wrong but I dont want kids anyway

I have an app where I log in the dates. That's how I remember
But the bleeding isn't that good? Usually my 1st and 2nd days are on the heavier side but this time i dint have the usual 2nd day bleeding.???

periods can vary a bit from month to month
Original post by NaomiCarter16
i dont see why that would be abnormal. your periods seem pretty regular and are about the average four weeks apart. when they say you have your period once a month it doesnt necessarily mean it wont overlap the months as your period doesnt know the calendar it just goes through its cycle. personally the gaps between my periods are more like 5 weeks than 4 so i often get over laps. i hope this helps :smile:

Ok thanks. I was worried if my cycle is messed up due to the fibroid
Ok thanks. I was worried if my cycle is messed up due to the fibroid

fibroids shouldn't mess up your cycle
Reply 10
what happened that they found the fibroid? dw if it's too personal
Original post by black tea
fibroids shouldn't mess up your cycle

Thanks. The ultrasound found it 2 years ago and since then I have been worried. As someone told me i might have issues conceiving. I don't want a kid anytime soon so it's OK but was still pondering over it.
Original post by Aleynia
what happened that they found the fibroid? dw if it's too personal

They marked it as something to keep note of and take medication. But I didn't take it as most of these gynecological things cause weight gain.
Reply 13
They marked it as something to keep note of and take medication. But I didn't take it as most of these gynecological things cause weight gain.

ok, just as long as you go to check ups so they can make sure it's nothing too serious
Original post by Aleynia
ok, just as long as you go to check ups so they can make sure it's nothing too serious

Thanks a lot
You must get a lot of attention from white males?

They love asian girls.

Thanks a lot
Original post by Aleynia

Maybe try clue? It's quite good I use it
Original post by Anonymous
You must get a lot of attention from white males?

They love asian girls.

I'm not east Asian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending