Paying for M6 toll

Watch this thread
JVM2020
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm planning a journey from South to North to see Family and on the maps it says M6 toll

I read M6 toll and it neds paying for

When I travel my route, will I automatically pass through the M6 toll booths and pay or do I have to pull up at the plaza?

It's very confusing and has been off putting for a bit as I havent done this before
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JVM2020)
I'm planning a journey from South to North to see Family and on the maps it says M6 toll

I read M6 toll and it neds paying for

When I travel my route, will I automatically pass through the M6 toll booths and pay or do I have to pull up at the plaza?

It's very confusing and has been off putting for a bit as I havent done this before
https://www.m6toll.co.uk/using-the-m6toll/

Amazing what Google throws up isn't it..
JVM2020
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I submitted an enquiryI was looking for people's experiences and the right direction from others
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (226)
42.24%
The paper was reasonable (228)
42.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
8.97%
It was TERRIBLE (33)
6.17%

Watched Threads