eve9
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
After looking through some on TSR, I think starting a little blog-type thing would be really good for my revision.
I'm feeling really unmotivated today so this is the type of thing that will give my work some purpose and hold me accountable to doing the things that I've said I'm going to do.

I'm studying biology, chemistry (something I can never understand), maths and religious studies. I'm in year 12 too, so anyone in year 12 or studying the same things feel free to let me know.
We can be study buddies
eve9
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
For today, my goal is to revise calorimetry, mean bond enthalpy and hess cycles for enthalpy of formation (yikes) because I find it really confusing. After watching some videos, taking notes and going through the textbook, I'll try to find some past paper questions to consolidate it.

For my biology revision, I need to go over unit 1.1 again for my first test, so I'll look at all my notes on water and carbohydrates, make a mind map if I can't find the one I made earlier in the year, and do some questions. If I have time then I'll also go over lipids and proteins.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (86)
19.5%
The paper was reasonable (167)
37.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
26.76%
It was TERRIBLE (70)
15.87%

Watched Threads