How to pay for accommodation at Sunderland University

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m submitting my accommodation application but what is the difference between paying for accommodation by card and paying by recurring card Sunderland
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m submitting my accommodation application but what is the difference between paying for accommodation by card and paying by recurring card Sunderland
Hi,
You will select a recurring card if you are paying over three instalments, so the same card details will be used. More information can be found here
Hope this helps
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by UniversityOfSunderland)
Hi,
You will select a recurring card if you are paying over three instalments, so the same card details will be used. More information can be found here
Hope this helps
Thank you. Do you have any images of panns bank I’ve seen some on the virtual open but I don’t know what my room/kitchen would look like as some flats are different (I’ve been offered a riverside room)
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you. Do you have any images of panns bank I’ve seen some on the virtual open but I don’t know what my room/kitchen would look like as some flats are different (I’ve been offered a riverside room)
Here is a link to the online gallery, if you scroll up there are also 360 tours and videos that showcase what is on offer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (149)
42.21%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
15.01%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (143)
40.51%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise