amandaholten
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back tonight whether they got into the Virtual Work Experience?
Last edited by amandaholten; 2 weeks ago
Madsflood
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by amandaholten)
Has anyone heard back tonight whether they got into the Virtual Work Experience?
Hi, I was due to hear back this evening about my veterinary springpod virtual work experience but got nothing lol. Is this the same for you?
LoveAmore
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied for politics work experience for Easter holidays. In the acceptance email on 22nd March they said that they'd send info over today but I haven't got anything. I wouldn't worry though, I did law work experience with them during February holidays and they only sent the info over 2 days before the programme started
amandaholten
Rep:
?
(Original post by Madsflood)
Hi, I was due to hear back this evening about my veterinary springpod virtual work experience but got nothing lol. Is this the same for you?
Yeah, haven't got anything either!
Madsflood
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LoveAmore)
I applied for politics work experience for Easter holidays. In the acceptance email on 22nd March they said that they'd send info over today but I haven't got anything. I wouldn't worry though, I did law work experience with them during February holidays and they only sent the info over 2 days before the programme started
Did you get ur exeptance email on time tho? Tbf I did only apply on the 28th which isn’t that long ago but idk
amandaholten
Rep:
?
(Original post by Madsflood)
Did you get ur exeptance email on time tho? Tbf I did only apply on the 28th which isn’t that long ago but idk
I just received my acceptance email at 10. I applied on the 25th. You should hear back soon!
PillarsArch
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, I got my acceptance email on the 22nd of march. Then they emailed me another link on April 1st regarding the programme
James_Smith_74
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by amandaholten)
Yes, I got into marketing that starts on the 6th of April and ends on the 16th... there is 10-12 hours worth of things to do it says. There are also webinars that you don't need your microphone of camera on for
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (73)
4.69%
Uncertainty around my education (238)
15.28%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (169)
10.85%
Lack of purpose or motivation (221)
14.18%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (69)
4.43%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (91)
5.84%
Loneliness (138)
8.86%
Financial worries (54)
3.47%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (70)
4.49%
Exposure to negative news/social media (75)
4.81%
Lack of real life entertainment (81)
5.2%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (135)
8.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (144)
9.24%

Watched Threads