Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey! have any of you guys received interview offers for the sp/ucl esps program today? I emailed a couple days back to ask for the interview acceptance date. They said they would send on the 31st but I havent heard anything yet.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Invitations have just started arriving in students' inboxes. Check your spam! You are not given much notice - my invitation just arrived this morning and it's for Thursday!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Invitations have just started arriving in students' inboxes. Check your spam! You are not given much notice - my invitation just arrived this morning and it's for Thursday!
Hey me too - just got mine for Wednesday.

Best of luckk!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Hello ! May I ask when did you send your UCAS applications and the required information ?

Thanks !
Anonymous #1
Hello ! May I ask when did you send your UCAS applications and the required information ?

Thanks !
Hi ! I sent my supplementary statements on November 14th and the UCAS on c. the 4th November I think Good luck!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Hi ! I sent my supplementary statements on November 14th and the UCAS on c. the 4th November I think Good luck!
Great, thanks! Good luck to you as well
Michellew17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Is anyone else waiting for an interview reply?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Michellew17)
Is anyone else waiting for an interview reply?
Hey, I don't know your situation, but waiting for an interview can be the most nerve-wracking thing. My fingers are crossed for you, and whatever the outcome, life continues and it wasn't meant to be!

Also, if you are set on the course, I am sure you can re-apply next year!

Best of luck, and much love <3
Anonymous #1
Wait slight edit:

Hey, I don't know your situation, but waiting for an interview can be the most nerve-wracking thing. My fingers are crossed for you, and whatever the outcome, life continues and if they say no, it wasn't meant to be!

Michellew17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey,

Thank you very much! Is it an automatic rejection if I haven’t heard back yet? Should I call or should I wait?

Thanks

Wait slight edit:

Hey, I don't know your situation, but waiting for an interview can be the most nerve-wracking thing. My fingers are crossed for you, and whatever the outcome, life continues and if they say no, it wasn't meant to be!

Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
MEEEE I HAVE received SEVEN OF THEM
Anonymous #5
Report 2 months ago
MEEEE I HAVE received SEVEN OF THEM
Seven of what?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Michellew17)
Hey,

Thank you very much! Is it an automatic rejection if I haven’t heard back yet? Should I call or should I wait?

Thanks
It isn't a rejection until they have said - give ucl eisps department a call and if they don't know anything then try sciences po
Michellew17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I recently received a PM from a guy that also had a similar situation to mine. I wanted to respond but could not because the Student Room doesn't let me PM yet (I just recently joined). I just wanted to let that person know that I have seen their message and would love to talk about our situation more. If they could PM me their details (whatsapp/insta) I would be able to see it and respond.

Thanks
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone! My interview was on the 7th of April and I haven't heard back since then. What situation are all of you in?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone! My interview was on the 7th of April and I haven't heard back since then. What situation are all of you in?
I haven't heard anything either, I don't think you need to worry: they have until juin 9th to get back to us so it will come when it comes. A friend applied for the columbia degree and it took 3 weeks for them to hear back after interview so i guess just be patient?
oscarjpdb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
has anyone heard back about an offer ?
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Hey Nope, I haven’t heard back yet. Did you also do the interview?

(Original post by oscarjpdb)
has anyone heard back about an offer ?
Anonymous #1
Hey Nope, I haven’t heard back yet. Did you also do the interview?
Yeah ! Had it on the 7th April - which campus did you apply to ?
Anonymous #1
Yeah ! Had it on the 7th April - which campus did you apply to ?
Best of luck also!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads