The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ESPS dual degree UCL - Sciences Po

Hey! have any of you guys received interview offers for the sp/ucl esps program today? I emailed a couple days back to ask for the interview acceptance date. They said they would send on the 31st but I havent heard anything yet.

Scroll to see replies

Invitations have just started arriving in students' inboxes. Check your spam! You are not given much notice - my invitation just arrived this morning and it's for Thursday!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Invitations have just started arriving in students' inboxes. Check your spam! You are not given much notice - my invitation just arrived this morning and it's for Thursday!

Hey me too - just got mine for Wednesday.

Best of luckk!
Hello ! May I ask when did you send your UCAS applications and the required information ?

Thanks !
Reply 4
Hello ! May I ask when did you send your UCAS applications and the required information ?

Thanks !

Hi ! I sent my supplementary statements on November 14th and the UCAS on c. the 4th November I think :smile: Good luck!
Hi ! I sent my supplementary statements on November 14th and the UCAS on c. the 4th November I think :smile: Good luck!

Great, thanks! Good luck to you as well :smile:
Is anyone else waiting for an interview reply?
Reply 7
Original post by Michellew17
Is anyone else waiting for an interview reply?

Hey, I don't know your situation, but waiting for an interview can be the most nerve-wracking thing. My fingers are crossed for you, and whatever the outcome, life continues and it wasn't meant to be!

Also, if you are set on the course, I am sure you can re-apply next year!

Best of luck, and much love <3
Reply 8
Wait slight edit:

Hey, I don't know your situation, but waiting for an interview can be the most nerve-wracking thing. My fingers are crossed for you, and whatever the outcome, life continues and if they say no, it wasn't meant to be!

Hey,

Thank you very much! Is it an automatic rejection if I haven’t heard back yet? Should I call or should I wait?

Thanks

Wait slight edit:

Hey, I don't know your situation, but waiting for an interview can be the most nerve-wracking thing. My fingers are crossed for you, and whatever the outcome, life continues and if they say no, it wasn't meant to be!

MEEEE I HAVE received SEVEN OF THEM
MEEEE I HAVE received SEVEN OF THEM

Seven of what?
Original post by Michellew17
Hey,

Thank you very much! Is it an automatic rejection if I haven’t heard back yet? Should I call or should I wait?

Thanks

It isn't a rejection until they have said - give ucl eisps department a call and if they don't know anything then try sciences po :smile:
Hi everyone! My interview was on the 7th of April and I haven't heard back since then. What situation are all of you in?
Hi everyone! My interview was on the 7th of April and I haven't heard back since then. What situation are all of you in?

I haven't heard anything either, I don't think you need to worry: they have until juin 9th to get back to us so it will come when it comes. A friend applied for the columbia degree and it took 3 weeks for them to hear back after interview so i guess just be patient?
has anyone heard back about an offer ?
Hey :smile: Nope, I haven’t heard back yet. Did you also do the interview?

Original post by oscarjpdb
has anyone heard back about an offer ?
Hey :smile: Nope, I haven’t heard back yet. Did you also do the interview?

Yeah ! Had it on the 7th April - which campus did you apply to ?

Best of luck also!
Best of luck also!

I applied to Paris :smile: still waiting tho. Did you apply to Reims ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending