HMRC HO/O Compliance Caseworker Applicants

Watch
smokeandmirrors
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Laguerita)
Hi, I applied for the campaign which ended 23 Feb, was invited to interview about 3 and a half weeks ago and had my interview yesterday. The job advert said there were 30 positions available. Perhaps they're seeing how many people they place from this campaign before the send out invites for the later campaigns
Unless it's an identical role then the campaigns are separate. HO FLM / HO Generic CW / HO C&P CW, they're all different.
GlasgowGirl10
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi, I applied for the campaign which ended 23 Feb, was invited to interview about 3 and a half weeks ago and had my interview yesterday. The job advert said there were 30 positions available. Perhaps they're seeing how many people they place from this campaign before the send out invites for the later campaigns
I had my interview for the HO position on Tuesday too! I think this is possibly the last week of interviews for the end of February applications. Not sure how many people were interviewed for each location but hopefully we hear back soon! 🤞🏽
Laguerita
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by GlasgowGirl10)
I had my interview for the HO position on Tuesday too! I think this is possibly the last week of interviews for the end of February applications. Not sure how many people were interviewed for each location but hopefully we hear back soon! 🤞🏽
I actually asked of they knew when we might hear by and they said they had interviews all next week too, so it would likely be 3 weeks minimum. Fingers crossed for us both!
GlasgowGirl10
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I actually asked of they knew when we might hear by and they said they had interviews all next week too, so it would likely be 3 weeks minimum. Fingers crossed for us both!
I did ask too but they told me they didn’t know unfortunately. At least we can forget about it for the next while.. I’m just glad the interview is over! Best of luck 😄🤞🏽
Laguerita
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by GlasgowGirl10)
I did ask too but they told me they didn’t know unfortunately. At least we can forget about it for the next while.. I’m just glad the interview is over! Best of luck 😄🤞🏽
You too! Hopefully it won't be too long
Abc2021
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
I also had interview on 7th April, Tuesday for HO compliance officer position and when I asked about when I will get the outcome of the interview they replied on 8th of April there would be last interviews and they will disclose the outcome at end of April.

So fingers crossed!
Laguerita
Rep:
?
Report 12 hours ago
(Original post by Abc2021)
I also had interview on 7th April, Tuesday for HO compliance officer position and when I asked about when I will get the outcome of the interview they replied on 8th of April there would be last interviews and they will disclose the outcome at end of April.

So fingers crossed!
Thank you. Good luck
SkanPad
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 hours ago
I recently had an interview and I was wondering, how can we tell if it went well? I had a lot of back and forth in the strengths questions and my own questions to them. The behaviours was more me talking and only two follow-up questions, does this mean I did not so bad?

I think there are two more weeks of interviews though, so does this mean I wouldn't find out for another three/four weeks what my result is?
Last edited by SkanPad; 2 hours ago
Laguerita
Rep:
?
Report 1 hour ago
(Original post by SkanPad)
I recently had an interview and I was wondering, how can we tell if it went well? I had a lot of back and forth in the strengths questions and my own questions to them. The behaviours was more me talking and only two follow-up questions, does this mean I did not so bad?

I think there are two more weeks of interviews though, so does this mean I wouldn't find out for another three/four weeks what my result is?
I'm not expecting to hear back until the end of the month at least, so I'm just putting it out of my head until then.

Not sure it's really possible to say until you receive your feedback. I was the exact opposite - I had no follow up questions at all for strengths or behaviours. They asked the question and I gave my answer, they said they had no follow ups and moved on to the next. At this point I have no idea whether that is a positive or not! I'll just wait and see...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (49)
19.76%
Virtual accommodation tour (35)
14.11%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (11)
4.44%
Video content about the local area (2)
0.81%
Webinars with lecturers (9)
3.63%
Taster lectures or seminars (57)
22.98%
Speak to current students studying my course (53)
21.37%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (11)
4.44%
Fun online activities or experiences (8)
3.23%
Connecting with careers services or employers (6)
2.42%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (2)
0.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.02%

Watched Threads