I'm depressed

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm just done with lockdowns and restrictions and I just wish it could be over. I'm feeling so ****ing down. I just have been crying and stuff because I am just done. Then I have my family issues ontoop of this and my personal issues. I'm just so ****ing lonely and I have no one to talk to so I can't really hold it in any longer. I'm just done with all of this anyway. Just want to curl up in bed and cry on my pillow.
Zobia khan
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
awwwwwwe bless you i understand. Honestly so many people are in the same boat , if you need anyone to talk to you can always pm me!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Zobia khan)
awwwwwwe bless you i understand. Honestly so many people are in the same boat , if you need anyone to talk to you can always pm me!
I just don’t know what is next because people think this is going to be permanent
ProperLad
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I'm at uni and have been feeling very similar, please feel free to send me a PM!
Zobia khan
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just don’t know what is next because people think this is going to be permanent
Honestly sometimes its good to just cry everything out, makes your heart feel much lighter. I honestly think you should focus on yourself, eat well, sleep well . Remember right now YOU and your mental health is a priority , I always think of it like this that it ALWAYS gets worse before it gets better- it might seem like you are losing yourself completely , it might seem like an endless dark tunnel of hardships and sadness but with time it lessens. As with lockdown you have to remember everyone is in the same position and we have no control over it - its important to accept circumstances as they are and focus on living your best. If you need to talk you can pm!
Zobia khan
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ProperLad)
I'm at uni and have been feeling very similar, please feel free to send me a PM!
I've applied to uni and ive waiting for offers to come through so stressful omg
Albact
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Many people are feeling that way right now...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
The restrictions will get lifted when it's safe your spoilt brat
cakes are nice9
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
? bit rude
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cakes are nice9)
? bit rude
People are dying and op wants the restrictions lifted the selfish brat
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
welcome to the club
TJ1997
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah it's been a tough time for all of us really, but there's light at the end of the tunnel don't fret
Last edited by TJ1997; 1 year ago
username5326522
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Here for you
ClaraFangirl
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
People are dying and op wants the restrictions lifted the selfish brat
don't be a cono. People are allowed to feel down and be struggling in a socially isolated year of unprecedented times. Just because you want to make people feel *****er doesn't mean they are a brat. Lockdown is hard and OP is totally valid in being fed up of it. Mental health for lots of people has taken an absolute crash down in 2020. Like yes, people are dying, but others are also struggling to stay alive and okay. And that is still Very important.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
Aye people are dying but people always die.
The guy is allowed to feel s**t and want to talk about it. U ain't a big man for saying otherwise
Smeraldettoi
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If it’s any consolation I think many feel the same way, including me
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ClaraFangirl)
don't be a cono. People are allowed to feel down and be struggling in a socially isolated year of unprecedented times. Just because you want to make people feel *****er doesn't mean they are a brat. Lockdown is hard and OP is totally valid in being fed up of it. Mental health for lots of people has taken an absolute crash down in 2020. Like yes, people are dying, but others are also struggling to stay alive and okay. And that is still Very important.
Aye people are dying but people always die.
The guy is allowed to feel s**t and want to talk about it. U ain't a big man for saying otherwise
Sorry
StarLinyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm just done with lockdowns and restrictions and I just wish it could be over. I'm feeling so ****ing down. I just have been crying and stuff because I am just done. Then I have my family issues ontoop of this and my personal issues. I'm just so ****ing lonely and I have no one to talk to so I can't really hold it in any longer. I'm just done with all of this anyway. Just want to curl up in bed and cry on my pillow.
1. Avoid caffeinated drinks other than tea.

2. Drink 1.5L of bottled water a day, throughout the day.

3. Go jogging for 20min 2-3 times a week.

4. Do light weight training 2 times a week.

5. Eat fruit and vegetables daily.

Follow this plan and your depression will virtually subside in 1-2 weeks.

(PS. avoid alcohol, drugs, smoking, toxic people etc., and sleep well).
Last edited by StarLinyx; 1 year ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by StarLinyx)
Follow this plan and your depression will virtually subside in 1-2 weeks.
you clearly know nothing about depression
KelsoBanger15
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you feel you can't cope, reach out to a medical professional. You're allowed to feel down and anxious - and the fact some people have had it really bad during lockdown (losing family, friends, poor health etc) does not invalidate your struggles. If you're suffering from depression, make sure you keep talking to people!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (142)
40.57%
They're exactly what I expected (86)
24.57%