zarahh09
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
There are different ways of carrying out a peer review. Research and summarise how each method is done.

For single-blind, double-blind and open review, all I can find info about is what they are.

Where do I find information about how they are done?
anon033
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by zarahh09)
There are different ways of carrying out a peer review. Research and summarise how each method is done.

For single-blind, double-blind and open review, all I can find info about is what they are.

Where do I find information about how they are done?
simply psychology and tutor to u are pretty good websites to try. But doesn't telling you what they are tell you about how to do them? Like I thought that was inferred?
zarahh09
Rep:
(Original post by anon033)
simply psychology and tutor to u are pretty good websites to try. But doesn't telling you what they are tell you about how to do them? Like I thought that was inferred?
yeh I know what they are but idk how they are carried out, which is what i need
anon033
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
yeh I know what they are but idk how they are carried out, which is what i need
you could say something like, the interviewers know/don't know the aim of the study, ask the questions to the participants who are unaware of the aim too. but relate it to each of the different types
zarahh09
Rep:
(Original post by anon033)
you could say something like, the interviewers know/don't know the aim of the study, ask the questions to the participants who are unaware of the aim too. but relate it to each of the different types
that's what I put but I am not too sure if that is how it works as an explanation
anon033
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
that's what I put but I am not too sure if that is how it works as an explanation
I feel like that's a decent explanation - there's not much more you can say tbh. if the textbook says nothing else, I think that's fine. Unless they want justification for choosing specific types of peer reviews. e.g. no bias. But you didn't mention that tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
10.61%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.52%
Finding the time to revise (6)
9.09%
Finding the motivation (14)
21.21%
Getting distracted (12)
18.18%
Procrastination (26)
39.39%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads