The Student Room Group

Forgiveness

I cannot forgive my parents for giving birth to me as they were poor at the time, am I the only one? I feel like fine if you are poor yourself live for yourself dont drag children into your misery, I did not ask for this life and I sure as hell will not be 'grateful' for it. I am sick of the media empathising with working class parents, they chose this life no one forced them!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by megansdeath
I cannot forgive my parents for giving birth to me as they were poor at the time, am I the only one? I feel like fine if you are poor yourself live for yourself dont drag children into your misery, I did not ask for this life and I sure as hell will not be 'grateful' for it. I am sick of the media empathising with working class parents, they chose this life no one forced them!!!!

Would you rather they had you later on, but because of the reduction of fertility of your mother's eggs, increase the likelihood of you being disabled? https://www.tommys.org/pregnancy-information/planning-a-pregnancy/fertility-and-causes-of-infertility/how-age-affects-fertility
(edited 3 years ago)
Are you stupid?

If they had given birth any later then you would almost definitely have not been born...

Stupid
I mean you just got to deal with it tbh. Can't go back in time, only forward.

Firstly they didn't choose these conditions

Plus many poor children are 100x happier than wealthy children
Reply 5
Original post by the_pharaoh

yes they did by procreating in those conditions is excepting this rotten life!
Reply 6

Sorry that is not true who is happier a poor child in the UK who is bullied for circumstances out of their control such as their appearance who lives in a grotty council estate with a lack of food or a child in a wealthy family who has more choices in their life?
Sorry that is not true who is happier a poor child in the UK who is bullied for circumstances out of their control such as their appearance who lives in a grotty council estate with a lack of food or a child in a wealthy family who has more choices in their life?

Have u heard the story of any successful person ever?
Reply 8
Have u heard the story of any successful person ever?

Yes, I have but that is very rare the vast majority of people born in council estates sadly remain there or at the most become a shop manager and live in a small terraced house :/ It simply is not worth it for poor people to procreate, they are just creating more wage slaves to work at amazon and other big companies!
Yes, I have but that is very rare the vast majority of people born in council estates sadly remain there or at the most become a shop manager and live in a small terraced house :/ It simply is not worth it for poor people to procreate, they are just creating more wage slaves to work at amazon and other big companies!

Yes but they also creating Ronaldo and Messi and bill Gates and Roger Federer should I keep going?
Yes but they also creating Ronaldo and Messi and bill Gates and Roger Federer should I keep going?

How many Ronaldos do you know? Exactly. It is rare, so best not to take chances
How many Ronaldos do you know? Exactly. It is rare, so best not to take chances

Well almost every football player almost every businessman almost any every successful person comes from a poor background so it is worth it

Imagine the chances weren't taken we'd not have phones or laptops or someone like Ronaldo
Well almost every football player almost every businessman almost any every successful person comes from a poor background so it is worth it

Imagine the chances weren't taken we'd not have phones or laptops or someone like Ronaldo

Ronaldo simply got lucky, the others in his former home town still live there suffering!
Ronaldo simply got lucky, the others in his former home town still live there suffering!

Luck had nothing to do with it u cant just become the most payed athlete in the world by luck

it required talent, hard work, dedication and passion

and yk what made him dedicated and work hard? his poverty

also using this money he goes back and tries to help the ppl of his hometown like Sadio Mane

u cant argue anymore literally the evidence is there
(edited 3 years ago)
Luck had nothing to do with it u cant just become the most payed athlete in the world by luck

it required talent, hard work, dedication and passion

and yk what made him dedicated and work hard? his poverty

A lot of boys from the area Ronaldo came from also had the same passion, dedication and work ethic. What talent? He just kicks a ball about!
A lot of boys from the area Ronaldo came from also had the same passion, dedication and work ethic. What talent? He just kicks a ball about!

the ignorance is unreal

Kick a ball 😂

I dare you to say that to anyone one of the 3.5 billion football fans on this earth

football requires as much skill as anything else done

also thats the thing maybe they had it too but he worked harder and was more dedicated hence why he made it
the ignorance is unreal

Kick a ball 😂

I dare you to say that to anyone one of the 3.5 billion football fans on this earth

football requires as much skill as anything else done

also thats the thing maybe they had it too but he worked harder and was more dedicated hence why he made it

their are some things that require more skill than football
Original post by nikkiblonsky
their are some things that require more skill than football

debatable

maybe they require skill which may be viewed as harder but same amount
yes but then they should not have had children themselves!
debatable

maybe they require skill which may be viewed as harder but same amount

so you think playing football requires the same skill as trying to find a cure for cancer????

Quick Reply

Latest