The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Whether I will find people like me that I will be friends with

I'm from an Arabic background and usually my friends tend to be the same and also those of a black African ethnicity, as I find that I get along with them really well. Are there many of first year applicants who are like this? Also how is the city in general, is there many centres, restaurants and parks? Thx
Original post by Mo_ab
I'm from an Arabic background and usually my friends tend to be the same and also those of a black African ethnicity, as I find that I get along with them really well. Are there many of first year applicants who are like this? Also how is the city in general, is there many centres, restaurants and parks? Thx

Hey @Mo_ab,

This is understandable we have lots of different culture and faith societies that you can join to find like-minded people.

In terms of the town, I do think it is fantastic as it has a large variety of large shops and restaurants etc. You can see what Reading has to offer here. We also have Reading train station which has lots of great connections all over the UK which makes it great for little days out exploring new areas.

Hope this helps and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or there is anything we can help with!
From,

Amina 😊
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending