The Student Room Group

Deloitte Consultancy April 2021 Applications

Hi all, so Deloitte are opening some applications on 1st April for consultancy graduate programmes in London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Manchester and Bristol. I'm just deciding which to apply for as it's extremely specific. Is anyone else applying? These are for September 2021 and February 2022 intake. I thought it was weird a big 4 was reopening applications now but ah well. Thought this could be a good place to keep up to date and separate to the November applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, just applied for supply chain and network operations in london. What stage are you at?
Reply 2
Original post by mzamaif
Hey, just applied for supply chain and network operations in london. What stage are you at?

Nice one. I passed the online test thing and I did the job simulation yesterday. I don't think it went great tho which is a shame as I really like the sound of this one
Reply 3
Original post by besocansec
Nice one. I passed the online test thing and I did the job simulation yesterday. I don't think it went great tho which is a shame as I really like the sound of this one

Hopefully it’ll be alright. What did you apply for?
Reply 4
Digital Advisor in Bristol :smile:
Reply 5
Digital Advisor in Bristol :smile:

I reckon you could be alright. Even if you did worse than you wanted to, smaller offices are less competitive. Plus they advertised these positions at quite an unusual time, so the top candidates might already have places elsewhere, or may even have already applied to deloitte (and so aren't allowed to apply for 12 months)
Reply 6
Original post by mzamaif
I reckon you could be alright. Even if you did worse than you wanted to, smaller offices are less competitive. Plus they advertised these positions at quite an unusual time, so the top candidates might already have places elsewhere, or may even have already applied to deloitte (and so aren't allowed to apply for 12 months)

Ye these were definitely things I considered when I applied... it is a weird time for them to open applications. It was a weird job simulation tho, so we will see
Reply 7
Ye these were definitely things I considered when I applied... it is a weird time for them to open applications. It was a weird job simulation tho, so we will see

Do you mind sharing what exactly made the job simulation weird?
Reply 8
Original post by Vio4723
Do you mind sharing what exactly made the job simulation weird?

The questions didn't give much of a chance to show my skills I felt. There were some data analysis questions but the questions that were asked I thought weren't worded well. I may have misunderstood tho
Reply 9
Oooh, that's indeed weird and were all the questions timed?
Original post by Vio4723
Oooh, that's indeed weird and were all the questions timed?

Yep all timed apart from like 2 multiple choice ones
Reply 11
Yep all timed apart from like 2 multiple choice ones

Thank you.
Reply 12
How long did it take for you guys to move from the immersive assessment to job simulation? Did mine a few days ago, and it says they are assessing my application.
Original post by mzamaif
How long did it take for you guys to move from the immersive assessment to job simulation? Did mine a few days ago, and it says they are assessing my application.

Mine took a couple of days
Hi everyone! I just realised that I didn't upload a cv or anything about work experience with my application... Did I miss this part of the application or do they not require it at this stage? Thanks!
Reply 15
Original post by bourbonbisc
Hi everyone! I just realised that I didn't upload a cv or anything about work experience with my application... Did I miss this part of the application or do they not require it at this stage? Thanks!

Nah they don’t ask for it
Hey guys, I don't understand the math questions in the online immersive assessment at all. It's like some data is missing in some questions. And what kind of working style that Deloitte prefers for the ranking question. I'm not sure I should take rest after the project and work right after that or not. Casue I even don't know why I fail :frown:
Did anyone hear back from the job simulation?
Reply 18
Original post by Alice Mann

Which role did you apply for? I did my final stage assessment on Wednesday
Original post by Alice Mann

I did my job simulation 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything, mine is for the early 2022 intake so I'm hoping they're prioritising the September intake first...

Quick Reply

Latest